[CRP] The Adventures of Tabby

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Tabby

Re: [CRP] The Adventures of Tabby

Post by Tabby »

Tabby looks at the flower, wondering what sort of flower it is...Thats a gorgous flower you have there Mel, i haven't seen one like that my whole life! where did you find it Melusine? Walks to mel and keeps looking at the flower
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty had been looking for Lily as she wasn't at home and had been gone for quite awhile. The park was the only place that she thought Lily would be...

Seeing a group of people sitting down she quickly walks over to them to ask them if they had seen her young cousin. As she got closer she could see that Lily was with them.

Lily, I'm so glad to have found you. I was getting a bit worried about you as you had been gone for ages.
Smiling she looks around and recognises Mel.

Hi Mel, how are you? Not knowing who the other two people are Misty just smiled at them and said Hi, I'm Misty.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily smiles :) when she sees her cousin Misty arrive but has a sad face when she realises that she might have upset her :( . I'm sorry Misty, did you not find my note about going for a picnic?

Lily gets up and gives her a hug I'm really sorry Misty I didn't mean to upset you.

Would you like to join us?

Lily sits down, hoping that Misty will sit down with them. Misty have you checked the family tree recently. Grimwing here said he is our cousin.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty hugs Lily back. Don't be sad, you didn't upset me, I was just worried.
No, I didn't find your note,but I'm pleased that you are safe.

As Misty sits down she looks over at Grimwing. He looks slightly familiar but...she turns back to Lily...
I haven't checked the family tree for awhile.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily wonders where she put the note. She suddenly has a thought, she checks her pockets and pulls out a note to Misty. Whoops I'm sorry Misty, I meant to leave this for you - I guess I put it in my pocket before leaving my room. But when I packed some lunch, I must have forgotten to leave it for you.

Dear Misty
I'm just going for a walk in the park. I have packed a picnic lunch.
Please come when you are finished your work and join me.
Lov Lily

No, I didn't find your note,but I'm pleased that you are safe.
I'm glad you found me too.
I haven't checked the family tree for awhile.
I haven't checked it either :lol:
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Mel was holding out the flower for the others to see, then heard the voice of Lily
tigerlily wrote:Thats a pretty flower Mel, what sort is it?
"I have no idea I was hoping one of you might have known" then heard Tabby say
Tabby wrote:Thats a gorgous flower you have there Mel, i haven't seen one like that my whole life! where did you find it Melusine?
"It is gorgeous isn't it, I saw it just over there" pointing past Grimwing where she saw the flower "You may have the flower" Mel smiled at Tabby as she offered the flower to Tabby "I can show you where if you would like that"

While Mel was talking to Tabby she had noticed Misty's arrival
Misty wrote:Hi Mel, how are you?
"Hi Misty, I am great thank you. How are you?"

(OOC: The flower is called, passion flower)
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty smiles at Mel. I'm good thanks. What a lovely day for a picnic.
She spots the flower that Mel has picked How pretty, I have seen them before in someones garden.