[Rp] A smile

Moderator: Community Team

ElZorro

[Rp] A smile

Post by ElZorro »

Zorro stood on the balcony, his fingers gripping the railing as he leaned over watching the street below him, the room behind him wouldnt give any clues to who lived here, an ordinary room for an ordinary man. To the landlady he was a salesman, Enrique Gonzalez, new to Fenia and naive to the world. He didnt like pretending to be something he was not but the room on the third floor with an open balcony and within jumping distance of a roof, a run and another roof and a completely different street, was too much for Zorro to pass up.

Going back into his room he dropped to his knee before the bed and pulled out his chest from beneath it, finding the false bottom and opening it up he pulled out the black bandit hat along with the black shirt and trouser combo, his mask and his cape. Sliding the chest beneath the bed again he looked out the balcony window, seeing the sun slowly dropping in the sky, it must be dinner time soon. Time for him to get to work. Almost forgetting he grinned as he moved over to his thin beautiful sword, tying it to his belt he took a deep breath and ran towards the balcony, his foot landing on the pre positioned stool first before his second foot caught the railing and propelled him across the street to the far roof. His knees taking the landing more gracefully than the last time, the slight itch of the scabs reminding him the price of misjudging the jump, he dusted himself off and walked across the roof watching the street below from his eagle eye, smiling to himself as he sized the town up.
Jazmyn

Re: [Rp] A smile

Post by Jazmyn »

Jazmyn walks through the town heading home from the market. The fresh steaks were going to be delicious. The butcher had cut them to the perfect thickness that she enjoyed. She was going to cook them to a nice mouth watering medium rare. And with the eggs she trained with and dropped while juggling. Well, they would turn into the scrambled eggs to go with the steaks.

Smiling and nodding to a couple people as they passed. Glancing around as she nears the fruit stand in front of the store. She saw no one that had their attention directed at her. Shifting her package casually into her other arm as she walked past the stand. Slipping the apple into her pocket underneath her package. Continuing to walk never missing a stride in her step. Smiling to herself thinking and apple slices with salt on it for dessert.

Walking along she sees a nicely dressed gentleman standing distracted reading something. As she nears him bumping into him and dropping her package. The gentleman quickly makes his own apologizes as he bends to pick up her package. Acting like she is bending over to pick up her package also as she stashes the contents his pocket into her pocket.
My apologizes, sir. I did not see you in the middle of the walk. Giving him a beautiful smile, Thank you. Good day. Smiling as she finishes her walk home. Smirking as she quickly turns the corner, Steaks on the lovely gentleman, today. What a nice man.
ElZorro

Post by ElZorro »

Prowling across the roof tops Zorro watches the city moving on the streets below, noticing a Gentleman sauntering down the street his ears picked up, a mark. Following his walk through the streets, jumping between rooftop to rooftop he watched as the gentleman entered a local shop. Taking a greasy pasty from his pocket, courtesy of his landlady Big Bertha, he waited for the gentleman to conclude his business in the shop and move onto a quieter street. Chewing his way through the pasty and realising how Bertha had come to receive her name he watched as he gentleman exited the shop with a paper in his hands trying to read it as he slowly started to move down the street. Content that he would be a while Zorro took a last large mouthfull and fubbled the rest of the pasty into his napkin and into his tunic pocket. Looking up to the sight of the gentleman picking up a package for a young girl whilst she rather nimbly relieved him of his coin he opened his mouth in amazed shock as the rest of his pasty tumbled onto the roof in front of him.

Astonished that he had been beaten to the mark Zorro rushed to the edge of the roof and watched as the little lady made her way down another side street. Looking back at the gentleman one last time in disgust that he had allowed himself to be robbed by such a poorly dressed robber her fluttered his cape over his shoulder and jumped across the roof in pursuit of the girl, mumbling curses to himself...
Jazmyn

Post by Jazmyn »

Walking down the side street, looking down both ways to see if anyone was looking. Smiling to herself, What a lovely day. Slipping on to the path that went to the back of the old woman's house. Jazmyn had rented the old woman's cottage house for dirt cheap in exchange for helping take care of errands for the woman. The old woman was half blind, half deaf, and probably half alive. Reminding herself to check on the old woman sometime tomorrow and make sure she still was half alive.

Walking up to the cottage door, catching sight of the well placed leaf falling to the ground as she opened the door. Strolling into the cottage with a smile. Dropping the package of steaks on to the table, pulling out the apple setting it next to it, and emptying her pockets. Looking at some of the trinkets she had gotten for the days take. Sitting down at the table untying the pouch she had taken off of one of the gentlemen, counting it.
Very nice. Picking up the pouch putting it into her secret place beneath her shirt. Grabbing the other trinkets off the table, going under her bed pulling out the storage box and throwing the stuff in for now. She would figure out what to do with that later.

Taking a pan out of the cabinet placing it on the stove. Placing her hand over the stove. Opening the stove latch, stirring the coals up inside, and adding a couple pieces of wood. Unwrapping the beautifully cut steaks. Pulling out some seasonings and a clove of garlic from the drawer. Seasoning the steaks and tenderizing them a little. Feeling the heat from the stove, again.
Ah, ready are you. Dropping a little fat into the pan to melt down to oil the pan. Dropping the steaks into the pan. The sizzle of the steaks fills the air and the aroma of cooking meat. Crushing the garlic and throwing it in the pan too. Grabbing her favorite cutting knife, flipping both the steaks with it. Walking over and stabbing the apple with the knife and slicing it in half with one movement.

Searching for the salt for her apple.
Hmm, am I out of salt? That is no good. Searching a little more. Where did it go? I know I had some... Sighing not happy with loosing her salt. Flipping and checking the steaks. Pulling the plates out of the cupboard for the steaks. Placing half the apple on one. Taking the steaks off the heat and putting them on one of the plates to rest for a couple minutes. Jazmyn looks through the next drawer for the salt, where is it?
ElZorro

Post by ElZorro »

Following the little lady through the streets on the roof tops he found himself coming closer to the ground as they left the houses of the city to its outskirts, giving up on the roofs he jamp onto the street and tipped his hat at a couple who looked at him oddly as if nothing had happened, strolling down the street nonchalantly keeping a good distance between himself and the girl. Waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike back she took a turn down a path to a cottage, walking past so as not to draw any attention, well anymore than a man with a cape and a mask would do in Imperius.

Taking the a left by the next house he doubled back to the cottage, he could see the sun starting its journey beyond the horizon, must be getting near teatime. Making the wall of the cottage he edged closer to the window before it hit him, like a frying pan to the face. That smell... His stomach suddenly in protest remembering the loss of his supper. Deciding he noe had two things to retrieve from the little lady. Peering over the edge of the windowsill one hand on his sword he saw her shuffling through drawers her back to him, he grinned and took out his dagger to undo the catch of her window, pulling it open and swiftly jumping headfirst through it rolling as he landed and jumping to attention pulling his sword out and grinning as he stood above the girl.

Hola, i believe you have something that belongs to me, mi encantadora

A nagging in the back of his mind trying to draw his eyes off her and onto the steaks resting on the plate, his mind almost wandering for a second.
Jazmyn

Post by Jazmyn »

Ahh, there it is! Pulling the salt shaker out of the drawer. Picking up the plate of steaks and turning towards the table. Startled in complete shock, as she turns and sees the man jumping to attention drawing his sword in front of her. In her surprise dropping the shaker on the floor. Looking down at it with a quick glance a frown filled her face. Anger filled her seeing the shaker had broken and the salt now on the floor.

Looking back at the masked man with the goofy hat standing in her kitchen. Perhaps, good looks, but as rude as they come. When his words finally sink in to her head on what he had said she without hesitation tells him,
You sir are rude! I have nothing that is yours. Dropping the plate of steaks on the table. You owe me a shaker filled with salt. Crossing her arms over her chest starring at him tapping her foot for a moment.

Looking him up and down for a moment,
And what are you suppose to be? Chuckling waving her hand up and down his length, what kind of fancy dressed mongrel jumps into a poor girls home, scares her breaking up the place, and holds her at sword point? Her anger rising as she now realizes she has no salt and a cold steak. Hmmph. And don't be pointing your thing at me unless you plan on using it! Shaking her head at him totally upset now.
ElZorro

Post by ElZorro »

His eyes snapping back to the small girl in front of him as she start telling him off, a mixture of confusion and astonishment spreading across his face. His sword still aimed at her as he tilted his head to the side as she drops the plate of the delicious looking steaks onto the table and demands a new salt shaker. As soon as she start commenting on his appearance however Zorro stands bolt upright again looking down at her as he waved his sword in the air with one hand, the other behind his back as he danced his sword between them.

How dare you! I am the great and only Zorro, and this outfit i will have you know is called FASHION. I stole from the last man who tried to cross swords with me, be glad you are but a girl lest i would be taking yours too.

Taking a step closer his sword across his chest so as to not accidentally injure her, afterall he hadnt found his money yet, he leaned his head closer to hers.

I am the type of person who comes into little ladies houses who took a purse from a rich gentleman who i had spent all day watching. And i am here for that purse back and since you made me drop my lunch, i think the steak may also be compensation

A mischievous grin crossing his lips as he looked at the little lass, she wasnt half bad if she hadnt stole from his mark and her unnatural attachment to her salt shaker.