edward makes a new enemy

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Deslock

edward makes a new enemy

Post by Deslock »

Edward you coward,,,4 days in jail, with the resulting starvation of the cows on Selenes field...

Mark my words,,,you will regret ever using that sentence ...nice to know economic terrorism is alive and well with this mayor who not only asks for 200 fine, and 4 days in jails but makes sure any animals starve while his prisoner sits in jail...swine. You knew when you asked for that sentence that this would happen,,,the total bankruptcy of a player causing them the leave the game because they pissed you off makes me sick...
Ermalyse

Re: edward makes a new enemy

Post by Ermalyse »

you can allways apeal the sentence if you think it is unfair....
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

1. this really shows how much you pay attention because Im not even the Public Prosecutor, and even then the suggestion was like 177 - 200 something.

2. her fields were most likely not even in thought when the sentence was made, and it shouldnt be. if you mess up you mess up. "Oh, she has cows though! eh we cant charge her..." not really how it works. and either way it wasnt the public prosecutor who decided. it was the judge.

3. she didnt even show up in court. I publicly stated that she could still return half the goods to settle out of court, for around two weeks she could have done this, and bluntly it would have been the logical path as really she *did* hoard and if your found guilty in court what do you think is going to be worse? the out of court path or the "found guilty" path?

little summary points instead of a big nasty thing. Im going to do my best not to reply in here again though due to the lack of information, bias, etc..
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Tsk tsk tsk.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

I love the general misconception that this place is a democracy. :lol: what the lords and ladies say is more important than what the peasents say. Simple as. Oh yeah and if the king says something you have to do it because if you don't he will gobble you up! :twisted:
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

we all know the King isnt a very demanding or cruel creature though, he is kind, nice and honest. a small note before anyone takes that in the wrong way..
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Edward_Spike wrote:we all know the King isnt a very demanding or cruel creature though, he is kind, nice and honest. a small note before anyone takes that in the wrong way..
I meant that in the nicest sense possible my Lord. :lol: The king is a great man and Fenia prospers under his rule! :D But he may gobble you up... :o :twisted:
balerion

Post by balerion »

Yet again one forgets that the commoners can always tear down the lords, ladies, and yes even the monarchies. No offense kingy, but history is history.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

:?: I believe that we were told not to start another thread like this by admin, so I think commenting would also be breaking that recommendation would it not ? :roll:

Could be I just read it that way :?