IRP: Sunspear Annual Party

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

StewartLongfellow

Re: IRP: Sunspear Annual Party

Post by StewartLongfellow »

Slips a hand into his pocket, fishing around, mutters softly to himself Would be bad form to lose it tonight, then exhales as his fingers close on it. Looking around as people mingle, looks over to Zahara, and takes a few breaths, then slips close to her side. Without much time, slips to a knee, looks up to her and smiles.
My lady of fire, I do have to say it has been a happy time, these last few weeks with you. Enjoyable, quiet and fun...I'd like to ask now, to make it a permanent thing, as my wife. Will you marry me?
Holds up a simple gold ring, in his fingers, for her to see.
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

She ate her plate, glancing at Stewart with a smile every so often. She was pleased that the cooks did such a fabulous job of making the food. After she finished her plate, she got up and mingled, seeing that Seb had come in. She went over to greet Seb.

"Hello Seb... Glad you got here alright! How are you tonight? I believe Ambra is over that way.." She smiled as she pointed to where Ambra was. Then noticing that Cath was standing there as well, she smiled at her.

"Its such a good party.. What do you think, sister? " She smiled at her sister, then notices Stewart slipping in next to her. Before she could say a word, he was on his knees and offering a proposal. Her cheeks became a dark crimson color in seconds, and her drink fell out of her hand on the side that no one was standing over. She was completely unprepared for this, her eyes darting around the room and back down to Stewart several times... and a few moments went by before she could open her mouth to speak.

"I, uh, ....... yes... I will.... I will marry you."

She stood there, still trying to grasp what was just asked of her, and the fact that she completely agreed to it. After a few more minutes, she finally moved and grasped him into a hug.
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

Cathrina saw her sister next to her and went over to hug her "Yes, a wonderful party indeed. One person still missing though..." Startled when Stewart kneels in front of her sister, she jumped. Hearing them, she beams happily and hugs them "Congratulations to you both! Sister, can I be your maid of honor? And braid your hair?"
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan hurried himself in he was rather behind schedule at the moment, entering a rather lavish hall, he hadn't really been one for luxury, well he did live on the floor of his office for a long time before he was given a title and still his "manor" was a work in progress.

He had prepared himself as best as he could for the what he assumed would have to be a formal occasion, he hoped everything would go well and wonder how much he was due to get chastised by Cathrina and the others for his timing.

((OOC: Sorry been busy with work and its my birthday tommorw/today (for me by 2min))
Thanks for the signature and in memory of its creator Chelle (RIP)
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

Cathrina looked to the door, gasping in surprise. "Zahara, Stewart, could you excuse me for a while?" She ran to the door, hugging Vulkan tight after looking him up and down "Darling, you really are fashionably late." She chuckled, kissing him passionately.
(OOC: It's fine, And happy birthday. Also you need to upload your avvie again)
StewartLongfellow

Post by StewartLongfellow »

Smiles, rises while hugging Zahara. Nods to Cath, who has her own tackhugging in progress, Stew settles back into the chair next to Zahara, thinks of what the future holds...and listens to the musicians playing softly, smiles
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

Zahara came up from the hug with Stew, gave him a soft kiss, and then took a seat. She grinned broadly as she saw Vulkan come through the door... and as Cath disappeared as quick as lightning to go to Vulkan. That made her happy to see. She listened to the music, her happiness level at its maximum. She still kept an eye on the door, and hoped that everyone was having as good a time as she was. She looked over at Bal to see what he was doing..... having a though of wondering what he thought of what just happened..
balerion

Post by balerion »

The half of a cow Bale was eating fell from his mouth and landed with a bloody slap against the floor. He was in shock. Zahara... finally to be wed... it was almost unthinkable. Licking the last bit of blood from his lips he turned to look at the couple. He still was still at a loss for words. Something that rarely ever happened. They looked so precious together. Was it finally time to accept that Zahara couldn't be just his forever? Nonsense. Why should he have to share? Sharing is for weak squishy humans. But then as he looked Zahara's eyes seemed to tug at him. It wasn't often that had happened so he looked ever deeper within. What he saw surprised him slightly. The fires burned brightly and he knew what he must do.

Swallowing he addressed the pair.

"Congratulations?"
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Finlay

Post by Finlay »

Sebastian had just entered the room, and didn't even have a chance to take in much of what was going on. He was too distracted by what he found himself wearing, as he noticed he forgot to get dressed for the occasion and was wearing his normal fancy clothes which would do for this occasion, if it weren't for the few bloodstains and crinkles all over it. His scarlet red coat was fine, he always kept it in good condition, but everything else... Not so much. Eventually he looked up from his clothes to take in his surroundings a bit more closely, and noticed Lord Stewart proposing to Lady Zahara.

"That's interesting." He remarked to nobody in particular.