GRP: Aerial Race: Race Day!!!

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Re: GRP: Aerial Race: Race Day!!!

Post by balerion »

How many eggs will be for sale? Truly I was under the impression that the number of contestants was not going to constantly increase between races. The hippogriffs must have time to breed you know.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

there will be three new eggs. They aren't from the existing hippogriffs, yes you will eventually be able to breed the hippogriffs you own. The first race after you buy an egg is free, after that you have to pay an entry fee. The entry fee for the next race will be a one pound donation to the town. Also, i'll hold to this strictly in the future, the jockey must be in town on race day to race. I will try to match attrition rates to the new birth rate with new eggs from my private stock until such time as there is a breeding program to do so internally. Should there be a lot of dying off, i might still bring in new eggs but that would be quite rare once the program is going.

A race with 8 contestants will be the maximum allowed and it would be the first 8 to pay the entry fee. The next race there will still be only 7 animals.

If you would like to know whether the egg you bought was male or female, go to the inn and roll for it odd = male, even = female. The griffon, you can choose Balerion, whichever you thought it was when you purchased it.

And Balerion, do you want the prize given to you by grant? or will scarlette be coming to claim it?
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

next eggs will go on sale on the cork market in about 7 hours, due to the late reset.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Scar wondered if an egg could be reserved...
Shaker of Castles
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

one egg is reserved then. The other two are on sale now. When would he be getting it?
balerion

Post by balerion »

Scarlette is my wife..... We should arrive in 3 days or so. I may also pick one up for Mel if they are still selling so she wouldn't have to waste travel for it. I know you can't hold it so we shall just see.
Shaker of Castles
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

ok, i'll hold the one egg for three days, the others if they're available, your welcome to purchase for another.

The race will be friday if your in town, it can wait until saturday if you're delayed :)
balerion

Post by balerion »

Could you report on current eggy status?
Shaker of Castles
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

no new eggs have yet been purchased, one is reserved for your g/f.
balerion

Post by balerion »

You mean my wife.
Shaker of Castles