Scary

Moderator: Community Team

TempestElectra

Scary

Post by TempestElectra »

She was in trouble now. How could she have possibly been this stupid. Honestly why would she do something like this? Why? She knew why. Of course she did. She was angry. Angry at them all for doing this. All that she wanted to do was sulk and cry. She wanted to be left alone so she could whinge and whine, moan and complain, cry and shout, being alone was all she had wanted. How could she have done this to them? How? All they had wanted was to cheer her up. She knew that. Alone was how she felt now. She also felt scared and frightened. It was starting to rain. This was going to be a scary night. It was all over between them now. Her friends, her love, her family. ‘They must hate me’ she thought miserably. ‘All they had ever wanted was for her to be happy. Then that incident happened. She had come in the middle of the night and stayed at the house with her. They had become best mates. All of her friends had said she seemed nice, only the adults had not trusted her. How stupid she had been. She should have listened to them. When that evil little bitch had swept her love away for a night, then a week, then a month, then he had left her. Though not forever she had been knowing this was to happen but it had come so suddenly she’d have been dead from grief if she had not known. All of her friends and family had been there for her. They had even arranged this trip. It was all going wrong! She was in big trouble. All that had possibly been good had gone sour. She had stormed off out in a bad mood. Everyone in the house was startled at her mood swings of late. She had shouted back that she was leaving and she would be back some time soon.’

She tripped but managed to get back up and keep on running. She knew she was going to die soon if this thing did not leave her alone. She could not save herself. That option was out of the window because her broach was back home at the house. She did not even know if she could defeat this enemy. ‘Faster’ she thought desperately. If she could only get un-lost then she would be able to get back home and hide. ‘Shit’ she thought as she stumbled again ‘This will never work. Your running is pointless. Join me girl and your death will be quick.’ The voice of that monster behind her said again. Desperately she searched for a escape route whilst shouting ‘I’ll never join you. And I notice you said nothing about it being painless!’ The thing laughed at her and kept on following her. It seemed to enjoy all of her helplessness. This was getting her nowhere. She had to turn and face it. ‘Can you no longer run?’ it asked in evil tones.