VR Level Assistance Program

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Morghain

Re: VR Level Assistance Program

Post by Morghain »

Reading the updated missive, Morghain writes out a check for the specified sum then sends off a reply to inform the creature of where to pick up her check.
Greetings, Camelia. I am most pleased to see your willingness to strive for betterment and to serve your King. I have sent to you a check to assist you in reaching the next level of attainment. You are welcome to make your way to the Castle where it may be picked up.

~Morghain
(Just go to Viceroyalty tab IG. Then to Castle. Then to Cash checks option. Its all pretty self explanatory from there.)
Camelia

Post by Camelia »

Your Grace,

I write again to offer my humble and most sincere thanks for your assistance. With your aid, I have been able to purchase a smithy.

I am, as ever, yours in service to the King.

Camelia Grimstad, Lady of Rosendale House
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Lady Camelia, you are most welcome. I trust you will use your new workshop well in the service of your town and by extension, Fenia as a whole. I encourage you to continue on in your efforts to grow in strength and ability.

~Duchess Morghain of Imperius
Tybalt

Post by Tybalt »

i request help in get level two for working for shop of butcher. as the following, i request amount of 450 frez for level in growth. i have the following currently:

Level 2 Requirements
- 25 Social Points (45)
- 25 Worker Points (25)
- 324.13 Freznics 675.87 Freznics Needed (The VR Will grant you a maximum of 450)
- 100+ in Strength, Charisma, Intelligence, and Dexterity (Yes)
- Clothing: Torso and Legs covered (Yes)
- Basics of Level 2 Tutorial (Yes)
Monarch's Requirement: Must have been a Fenian citizen for 7 days - Must remain a Fenian citizen for 90 days after application (Yes)

thank you for time and assistance.

ty
Calysta

Post by Calysta »

((sorry didn't mean to post))
Last edited by Calysta on Sat May 23, 2015 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Calysta

Post by Calysta »

((sorry didn't mean to post))
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

A check has been issued to you and is available to be picked up from the Castle, Tybalt. Congratulations and good luck with your butcher shop.
Tybalt

Post by Tybalt »

i thank you lady morghain for check, and will travel back asap to make pickup.

ty
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

I am finally making some serious progress on the last thing I need to obtain level 3 and begin on State way training but still find myself a little bit short there. I am officially making application for help to complete this.

Name : Jandar
Town (Imperius/Fenia City) : Imperious
Level up grant required (2/3/4) : 3
Current Freznics (0-5000) : 1800
Current Social Points (0-250) : 173
Current Worker Points (0-250) : 156
Required Stats Achieved (Yes/No) : Yes
Required Tutorials and Way Mastery* Completed (Yes/No) : Yes
Required Clothing on (Yes/No) : Yes
Monarch's Requirement Fulfiled (Yes/No) : Yes
Any other comments: I have lived in Fenia since I first became aware in this world and have found no reason to change my residence. My loyalty is to the land of my birth as always.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Congratulations, Marquess, your checks have been issued and await pick up at the Castle.