Pheonix Event Finale

Moderator: Community Team

Duke_of_Earl

Re: Pheonix Event Finale

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Constance_de_Vere wrote:Since the six body paints Logo has put up aren't selling, I'm guessing most folks have already ordered theirs and are waiting or they're done.
I don't have the money atm, but do still need a set of body paints myself for in a couple of weeks.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

I'll point Arch to you, I think he still needs his full set of face paints.
Constance_de_Vere

Post by Constance_de_Vere »

Duke, I have 3 body paints made up. I have materials for the other 4 and will reserve the set for you when it's done. I've sent the rest of my aloe and roses to Archadeas so hopefully he is closer to his own set, too.
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Thank you.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

I will continue to funnel those to you then Constance. We have a few fruit salad requests out, and the veggie requests are currently ordered.

((If my ISP would quit being a potato skin, it would help in staying logged in to do stuff -_- ))
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

8 Days Remaining
Order tracking:
Nothing left to perform? Any requests, state now, as production is slated to be stopped on the items that will not be useful post-event.

Completion status:
Buttered Veggies: Done as of current time, enough for all on hand
Awesome Skins: Final order completed with this last set.
Fruit Salads: Gemma and MissRai currently maxing production. More Pears needed. Some Pears have arrived, more sought. Cream being worked on by millers to resupply the market.
Last edited by Nocturne on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Just a note that this is winding down, and with the last order showing completion, I want to make sure no further Fenians were actively trying to complete this and having trouble. This will be my final post to this thread unless others need it. Congratulations to all who achieved their goals, and thank you all for your help in making it possible for others!
Aida

Post by Aida »

Yes, congratulations, everyone! I've really appreciated the help I've gotten from you all, truly. Couldn't have done it without you!