[RP] Wake Up

Moderator: Community Team

Strazis

[RP] Wake Up

Post by Strazis »

Great lands of magic, Kingdoms of old, Knights and the most Grand of Battles. Necromancers and Wizards and great quests of glory. Strazis saw it all, he always dreamed the greatest things. For centuries he witnessed so many events unseen. Followed many adventurers and observed dark deeds. They never saw him and no one ever called on him. And then he saw him, a Majesty, and him he. They would converse much to Strazis' excitement... and worry. And then he woke.

Strazis wandered about a forest. Moving so slow. His mind a haze. He didn't know what to do
Strazis

Re: [RP] Wake Up

Post by Strazis »

Strazis tried his best to move quickly through the forest. His bandages kept snagging onto branches and brush though, annoying him greatly. He missed not having to worry about being held back by anything

"Why me. There must be other dreamers like me. Could you not have chosen someone else for this task?"

He shakes his head

"I understand that but it's hard to find a clear path after so many years. I didn't care to pay attention to every detail of everything you know."

Strazis continues to struggle as he barely manages to free the bandaging

"Two arms would have helped you know... oh you should definitely know."
Strazis

Re: [RP] Wake Up

Post by Strazis »

Strazis has been frantic for days and the neglect of caring for his new physical form the past week has cost him dearly. He hadn't rested in so long. He managed to drag himself out of the forest and made his way through some plains before coming upon a small tree. Strazis, slumped at the trunk of the tree, began to feel himself coming loose and as he muttered to himself the bandages covering his body caught the wind and became wrapped around the tree, revealing nothing under them.