ORP The Fight & Gambling

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

ORP The Fight & Gambling

Post by balerion »

Well X when shall we go at it?

Since 2 bets have already been made I thought it would be interesting to open it up to more people. Understand that you can do as has already been done with a direct 2-1 bet with another player (don't post that here), or use the... hmm how does the X&B Gambling Hall sound (that is if X is interested)? Without data from previous matches there is nothing to base the odds upon except for using basic mathematics found at any gambling site. If the bets were strictly half and half the payout could be anywhere from 8-5 to 2-1 and if they leaned heavier toward one side it would obviously change the odds. My character is 1 day older than X's if you were curious.

Note: I have out of nowhere read a lot about 1 and 4... I should someday show you Mods something defined as friendly banter on my regular forum. You would be appalled.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Xenor

Re: ORP The Fight & Gambling

Post by Xenor »

You are talking about "Mods" so everyone knows who is stupid. I want to challange your char ma feriend. ;)
balerion

Post by balerion »

You could say anything you wanted to in my tiny forum and if it didn't make me want to strangle you it would remain there until another Mod edited it. I hate censorship. All I can do that with is the Merchant Guild though.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

balerion wrote:Note: I have out of nowhere read a lot about 1 and 4... I should someday show you Mods something defined as friendly banter on my regular forum. You would be appalled.
The rules are at the top of every forum.

1. Flames are great for a warm fire for your hands, but are not acceptable in the forums. Threads that descend into flame wars, both in character and out of character, will be locked by default. Flaming is defined as: posting ANY material that is deliberately hostile, insulting, inflammatory, vulgar or socially charged for the purpose of inciting anger or debasing another player's reputation and/or integrity. The only exception to this rule is within the context of an agreed RP where the actions are in character and not excessive.

4. Harassment is strictly forbidden. It is defined partially as (but not limited to): following a player character from thread to thread and deliberately insulting them instead of contributing to the topic in hand; bringing up the same topic or argument within the same thread or across different threads whether or not it is related to the thread topic; continuing to post insulting responses once notified that the posts are over the line; making claims of fact relating to past actions that are unverifiable.

Locked. Persistent out of character harassment of each other and the moderators of this forum is against the rules and will stop. We are here to roleplay and have a good environment for everyone, not to have constant OOC arguments.