The First Picnic

Moderator: Community Team

Neferine

Re: The First Picnic

Post by Neferine »

Seeing that there were a lot of armed guards in front of them, Neferine quickly grabs ahold of Jason's arm in fear.

I'm not sure that this was the welcome that you were expecting.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason was stunned at the fact they "he guessed" knew had to use magic. He raises an eyebrow at them seeing all the guards walk up to the two. "Holt foreigners of these lands, who be ye both ?" The Bridge Guard loudly said to them both, Jason was wondering why all the yelling had enhanced by him as they did nothing wrong. He comforts Neferine.

"Well I am Jason James Johnathan Sanchaz Recruito Cromwell Capet Savoy Carlos, spare me from you saying it is a long name as I know." The Bridge Guard then turns to the lady he saw being comforted by the stranger.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine looks at the guard, still frightened, and stands proudly with Jason.

I am Neferine Aimile De La Croix, twin sister of the Princess of Wahalla. May I ask why such a greeting to us?
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason had a big smile on his face seeing Neferine stand up proud which was also one of the reasons he had an interest in her but there were many other wonderful reasons as well. He turned his hand back to the Bridge Guard as he was about to talk.

The Bridge Guard bows before the Princess. "100 Pardons to you My Princess. I have some family from Wahalla as well as is the King of these lands himself friends with the past now deceased King of Wahalla, I believe he was your father? As I know he had twin daughters." The Bridge Guard had not known any of the Wahallans except the people which lied here in the Capital of Kiene originally born in Wahalla. He raised his hand and in a moment all his soldiers withdrew their swords and other weapons they were carrying.

Jason guessed none of them recognized him, he was a bit sad at that but he knew his friend and The King would recognize him once they got to see him.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

After hearing the guards response, Neferine was a bit shocked that she was called 'Princess'. Erma was the one who was always referred to as the Princess and was in the spotlight, while Nef was left in her father's shadow.

Yes, I am one of king's daughters. I was in the town of Widu when my sister and I got word of his passing. It was very tragic to hear of his death.

Gripping Jason's hand in hers, Neferine looked at him and felt a sign of relief. She looks back at the guards in confusion.

May my betrothed and I have permission to visit with the King? We traveled a long way to see him.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason smiled not knowing that Neferine was left in the spotlight, he never heard her mention that to him. To him, she was always the spotlight and never left in the shadows. He was hoping her words would allow them to pass through the bridge and enter the castle.

The Bridge Guard bowed once more and then nodded his head slowly. "As you wish My Princess," He signalled the guards to step aside leaving a path for the two people to pass the bridge. "Have a beautiful day also, I have already notified every guard of the castle that you are to be allowed into every chambers except the king's restricted ones. Nice meeting you as well sir." He shook Jason's hand and waited for them to pass through.

Jason smiles as he shook his hand and walks with Neferine across the bridge walking inside the castle. Together, they roamed through the beautiful halls.

Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Just as they were a distance from the guards, Neferine turned to Jason.

That wasnt so bad. One thing puzzles me though. He called me princess. I wonder if they know something I dont.

Looking around the castle, she was amazed at so many beautiful things that she has never seen before.
Jason

Post by Jason »

"Neferine, you should not be puzzled. You are a Princess, the Princess of the Island of Wahalla. You shall always be the heir to your father's throne, he was a great King and his name will never be in vein. I also think they may only know of your father, not the new king which has taken his place." Jason suddenly bumped into someone and as fast as he could look up it was his good olde friend, Kimble. Kimble, is that you ? Jason asked with a surprising face. Yes Indeed, this is I, Kimble Hereford. Why do you ask, sir ? Kimble said not realizing who the man standing before him actually was.

Jason began chuckling. Kimble, it is me, Jason. Remember when I came here a few years ago and then I met you and you told me tales of the land.

Oh, Jason! Such a surprise to see you. I was wondering when you would return to Kiene. I did not notice you since you were with such a beautiful lady. He bowed to the lady and then kissed her hand.

Kimble, this is Neferine, daughter of the past King De La Croix of Wahalla, Princess of Wahalla and also my beloved girlfriend. No funny stuff now, she's taken. He winks grinning. So, may my girlfriend and I see the King ? I am sure he would be happy to see us. Jason exclaimed to Kimble.

Ah, well nice to meet you, Your Grace Princess of Wahalla. Of course Jason, he has just arrived back from forming a treaty with one of our cities neighbouring villages, he is in his chambers right now. Follow me. Kimble walked in haste to the King's entrance down all the many halls to get there having Jason and Neferine follow him.