[CRP] Act I - Prologue

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Project LVI

[CRP] Act I - Prologue

Post by Project LVI »

"Hm."

LVI tilts his head as he looks down at the pages of the book

"Interesting."

He smiles before leaning back in his chair, taking the time to stretch as he looks around his office. Many books were piled around his office. Some were plans and different programs he had been working on... other tomes held far more interesting. Interesting books that had no answers for him still... He looks down at the book he had recently received from someone or something unknown to him. It had only been about a week since he had moved his people to these new lands. "His people" he thought.. "I will get used to it eventually I am sure..". He blinked though, quickly as he tries not to get side tracked... his first big lead in... ever... he returns back down to the book and whispers to himself

"Maybe... maybe I can finally learn... *mumbles*"
Project LVI

Re: [CRP] Act I - Prologue

Post by Project LVI »

A few days had passed since he first dived into the knowledge this book held. Information on all sorts of creatures were listed within its pages. Beautiful creatures, powerful creatures, and some that were just... terrible. It had been a few hours since he had finished the last paragraph on the current page and for hours all he had done since then was stare down at it. He could not help but think... There has to be something else possible... I do not have the appearance of any of these other creatures... then again... he scans over a particular part once more

"... disparate, pending on the elements used..."

He leans back and holds his claw and hand out in front of him, staring down at them and then past them to his legs... he shakes his head

"I can't... I... I'm -- "

He went silent as he heard a knock on the door. He barely mutters

"Come in...
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal wandered the halls, taking in her new home. She went down to the kitchen for a bite to eat, talking to a servant here and there. Aingeal had been looking for something to do, a way to earn her keep. Every time she offered help, she was told it was taken care of, she was a guest, etc. Aingeal always frowned, but it didn't get her far. Most days she spent her time in the orchard, or beneath a shade tree reading a book.

After eating Aingeal went to wandering the halls, picking out a different hallway to explore this day. So far she hadn't been told NOT to stay away from anywhere, so she used the opportunity to keep up her exploration. After a few steps, she realized she was in the hallway that housed the King's office. Slowly making her way down the hallway, she decided to see if she could talk to him, see if she could be of any help. The King had given her a home when she had none, and made sure she was nursed back to health.Aingeal was a learned girl, her father made sure of that.

Coming up the the door, she lifted her hand to knock... and hesitated just a moment. Aingeal knew the King was a busy man, perhaps she shouldn't bother him. Silly girl, she thought to herself. She knocked on the door twice, hearing him say, “Come in...” Pushing open the door, Aingeal slipped into the office with a shy smile. Looking around, she saw him sitting at the desk, books strewed around him. He seemed to be examining his right hand... if one could call it that. Aingeal adverted her eyes before he caught her staring, and gave a small curtsy.

Hello your Highness, Aingeal said, smiling brightly. I hate to bother you, but I was wondering... that is... well... she began to stammer a bit, suddenly shy at bothering him, thinking she should turn around and leave. Standing up straighter, knowing she was being silly, I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to help around here, make myself useful, she asked, self consciously reaching up playing with her hair, twirling it around her finger.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Aingeal wrote:Pushing open the door, Aingeal slipped into the office with a shy smile. Looking around, she saw him sitting at the desk, books strewed around him. He seemed to be examining his right hand... if one could call it that. Aingeal adverted her eyes before he caught her staring, and gave a small curtsy.
He watches as the door slowly opens and the young woman, Aingeal she said her name was, slips into his office shyly. He watches her as she looks around at his desk before her eyes settle just for a moment on his right... bizarre... malformed... disfigured or anomalistic... but whichever words she may have chosen for it he knew what it was, his claw... he frowns a little. My claw? Is it really? It wasn't... his thoughts are interrupted when she speaks up
Aingeal wrote:Hello your Highness, Aingeal said, smiling brightly. I hate to bother you, but I was wondering... that is... well... she began to stammer a bit, suddenly shy at bothering him, thinking she should turn around and leave. Standing up straighter, knowing she was being silly, I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to help around here, make myself useful, she asked, self consciously reaching up playing with her hair, twirling it around her finger.
He smiles a little in return to her bright smile... He usually enjoyed smiling... just with the recent developments...

"Hello Aingeal."

He scoots up to his desk and closes the book he had just been staring at moments before and looks back to her

"Your not bothersome. I am not sure there is much to do around here but thank you... Your feeling much better still I hope? If so I believe you might enjoy a visit to the Orchard here."

He turns his head to look out the window wondering just how long had he been sitting here with the book? He?... or it... he tilts his head at this possible correction of thought
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Project LVI wrote: "Your not bothersome. I am not sure there is much to do around here but thank you... Your feeling much better still I hope? If so I believe you might enjoy a visit to the Orchard here."
Aingeal again smiled softly. I am feeling much better now, she told him, playing with a lock of hair. Taking a step closer to the desk she looked quickly over the books spread there before taking a step back. I saw the Orchard from the window in my room, Aingeal replied, following his gaze out the window.

Seeing he was a bit preoccupied with something, she gave a small curtsy. Well if there is nothing in the castle for me to do, I will head out to the orchard for a spell, she said, making her way to the door.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Aingeal wrote:Aingeal again smiled softly. I am feeling much better now, she told him, playing with a lock of hair. Taking a step closer to the desk she looked quickly over the books spread there before taking a step back. I saw the Orchard from the window in my room, Aingeal replied, following his gaze out the window.
"Oh, glad to hear... the Oranges are quite sweet."

He smiles a bit and turns to her to catch her staring out the same window he was
Aingeal wrote:Seeing he was a bit preoccupied with something, she gave a small curtsy. Well if there is nothing in the castle for me to do, I will head out to the orchard for a spell, she said, making her way to the door.
He continues smiling as she curtsies and leaves the room and as soon as she goes around the corner he looks at the door to his office and he whispers to the room..

"Hm... she is pretty cute..."