[RP]Hanging Gardens (Alexandria and Grayson's home)

Moderator: Community Team

Alexandria

Re: [RP]Hanging Gardens (Alexandria and Grayson's home)

Post by Alexandria »

Alex was happy to see her Gray but this carrying her around the house wasn't what she expected. Is there something wrong with me you're not telling me? She looked into his eyes and realizes it was something he love doing. Looking into his handsome face Alex smiling; loving, sweet and gentle as a giant what girl wouldn't want to marry you baby. Sitting at the table while Gray made something to eat Alex pulls out her note pad from her pack. Hmm… let me see. Something small is what we came up with. Family and friends… Callie as the flower girl; yes let’s hope Nodwin doesn't want to eat the flowers. Maybe some extra flower… Gray is there a flower shop in Bravia? Gray return to the table with the snacks and drinks. Thank you honey she said taking the drink and sitting it next to her note pad. Writing what he said; ask Saraphina to cater… check to see if Becki… boo Alex giggles; what a cute name. Ask Beckiboo if she can make a dress for me and something for you to wear. Or you could... then she stop thinking dirty but still blushed at her thought as she went back to writing. I’m sure grams can do the wedding but you’re right as always it’s best to ask and not assume anything. Give me away? She knew William would gladly but she had thought she would just take herself down the aisle. If it is important to you I will ask one of my brothers. Hmmm bridesmaid… best man…. Alex scratched her temple. How do women do this? She thought as she looked at him with a frown when he took her hand in comfort.

Alex closed her eyes and took a long… long deep breath then open them again just as Gray ask did she see that. No baby. See what? She asks looking at their hands. Don’t tell me I missed something when she notices her runes moving. Releasing Grays she looked at her hand this his. What just happen?
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson opened his eyes and took a deep breathe, The last thing he remembered was Alex and him talking about their wedding and him seeing the runes move on their hands. As he sat there getting his bearing he realized that his feet were cold and that he did not know where his slippers were. Why are my feet cold? Grayson looked around and did not see his Slippers. He then stood up and began to look around the room and then the house. No one was there No Alex, No Nomad or Sybil. Grayson was confounded and wondered what was going on and or how long he had been sitting there. Alex? Where are you? Grayson thought for a few minutes and then stepped out on the front porch that they had and thought about Alex. The runes on his body began to glow as he faded out and then reappeared next to her. Alex! He shouted and grabbed her up in a huge hug.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex screeches when she felt someone grabbing her into a hug. Acting on instinct she turns and punches the person. GRAY! Do not do that! You’re going to give a girl a heart attack. Seeing him holding his head she realizes she might have punched him a bit too hard… I didn't hit you that hard especially since I hit like a girl. Alex gave Gray one of her sweet smiles when she notices he looked a bit out of sorts. Gray what’s wrong honey? Laps in time again? She asks giving him another hug for comfort.

So did you come to walk me home or did you want something honey? Alex was checking Gray when she notices he wasn’t wearing any shoes. Uhmm… honey where are your shoes? How did you get all the way to the University without any shoes? It’s ok don’t worry I’ve got you, she said as some slippers appeared in her hand. Now what would you do without me?

Alex help Gray to a seat then handed him the slippers. Class is over so should we walk home or get home the way you got here. So how did you get here? She asks again giving him a worried look.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Alex helped him to a seat then handed him some slippers. Class is over so should we walk home or get home the way you got here. So how did you get here? She asks again giving him a worried look. He slipped the slippers on but realized as he did that he was no longer cold and that the foggy feeling in his head was drifting away and becoming sharper. He realized that his runes were brighter now as well. He reached a hand out towards Alex and they brightened even more. He looked at Alex and said, I got here by thinking of you! He took her hand and smiled. Let's see if it works both ways! As he took her hand and thought of home the runes moved on both of their bodies and there was the flash of light.

See! He said as they appeared not in the school! We are..... He looked around at the hazy cloud filled area, Not home! He held her hand wondering what was going on. A little ways ahead on the ground was some stuff. He headed them towards it slowly not knowing what lay in the area around them. Slowly they approached and the clouds opened before them and closed in behind them. Alex are you seeing this. There was a loud screech like noise in the air that sent a shiver down his spine and assumed Hers as well as the hand tightened in his. As they neared the stuff on the ground it turned into a pile of stuff. There was a bow and some arrows and there were what appeared to be the blades that he was given oh so long ago. Alex these look like our stuff from the day you got lost in that trench! He looked at her and back at the items, as he picked up the blades his runes began to move and swirl transforming the blades in his hands. He watched in astonishment as the blades grew chains and other things on them. I am not sure about this Alex! About that time a screech then roar sounded through out the area.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex didn't like this. Gray power were growing fast maybe to fast for them to understand. How I wish my grandfather were here she said nearly jumping into Gray arms. Looking around she tried to focus but it was to smoky… cloudy… crap what is this stuff she thought as she reach for her bow. Gray, I don’t think we are anywhere near our home but maybe we are close to your home. He looked confusingly at her. Your family home, I mean where you came from she said as the sound came again making her jump into his arms this time. What were you really thinking when we vanished?
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Gray smiled as she jumped into his arms, he leaned down and kissed her for a few moments. I was thinking of home! Maybe it read it as my family home as you have said! He held her close as the noises continued and he surveyed the area. He looked at the swords and what they had done upon changing, they had runs on them now and the chains had cuffs for hooking them to his wrists so they could not be knocked away or really dropped He set them on his back and started to walk slowly looking around. Do we want to go further in or Maybe we hold hands again and you try taking us home? He could tell that Alex did not like it here, it was not setting well on his nerves either but the idea that this could be home had him puzzled and wondering.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Having been busy here and about lately things had gotten quiet for Grayson and he thought that it was time to re-acquainted himself with Bravia and the new folks around there so he headed out to town to check on his shop and to see where his fiance was at
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Moved to the INN...