TemestElectra's Quiet Place

Moderator: Community Team

TempestElectra

TemestElectra's Quiet Place

Post by TempestElectra »

As Tem ran down the path out of Paz she ran off the path and down into some shrubs. Suddenly alert for anyone following her she began to sneek around warily. She shifted from shadow to shadow not wanting to be seen by any, creeping through brambles, thorns and other plant life. Not even the animals knew she was there, she was quieter than even a mouse. Suddenly she jumped and grabbed a tree branch hoisting herself up onto it. Then as agile as a snake she lunged and landed on the branch opposite her, continuing this process she soon came to a cave in the side of a cliff. She pushed herself forward with all her might and .... she cleared the space and was in the cave. She ran straight forward and reached a split with three seperat tunnels, she took the one on the left and carried on. Half an hour later she reached a secret lugoon where she had started to come whenever she needed a quiet place. She looked round and saw the many fish. Gently she ran over and watched happily as the fish swam then she ran over to the other end where she got ready to bathe her feet in the cool water.

TempestElectra watched the fish in the upper part of the lagoon happily chase each other and laughed joyfully. The fish were usually the only thing in here but sometimes if she was lucky the Lagoon Goddess would sometimes appear. It seemed that she was in luck today as the Lagoon Goddess walked on the water towards her in a beautiful outfit. 'It seems you've returned Tem. What ails you now my child?' asked the lagoon goddess in a soft voice. 'Nothing Lagoon Goddess.' TempestElectra replied in a soft tone that indicated she had nothing better to do so she had thought to come to the Lagoon. With an annoyed expression on her face the Lagoon Goddess said to TempestElectra 'How many times must I tell you to call me by my first name. And in case you've conveniently forgotten it's Pearl' trying to stay serious TempestElectra nodded to the Lagoon Goddess. Suddenly she noted that it was starting to get dark outside and so after hastily getting her stuff and apologizing she ran back home to find the house empty for about 5 minutes until Sharra_taianna got back from the temple. When she heard Sharra get back she saw her little fox cub Snow emerge from the bag Sharra was carrying with her. Suddenly Snow jumped straight at her transforming at the same time and pinning TempestElectra to the floor so she could clean her face.

Image - Snow untransformed

Image - snow transformed

Image - the lagoon goddess.

Image - the lagoon or rather part of it.