Welcome to Cork! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Rieron

Re: Welcome to Cork! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Rieron »

I am sure you are resourceful enough to acquire the equipment. Whether you want to or not, is a different matter all on its own.

We are through.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

I do not understand You. It happens.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Well, my steward sent to Cork traveller with more roses, and now all the graves of this quiet and nice town have flowers. When resting from chopping I'm maintaining some of them. Was surprised of activity of the peasants here. Time to time they are buying different items (clothes, salt, noose), I'm constantly finding between graves.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Cork is lowering my mood. Rieron took few days break, and now again:
12:00 pm Rieron attacked you and started a tavern brawl, but the bartender and locals broke it up, but not before a bottle was broken over your head. (-1 Fit)
I was going to sell some items, they're missing on market (and asked me for), but now am canceling all the bussines.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Next day was quiet, no tavern brawls. Noticed, that Cork have no town's map.

Some time ago Aida have done perfect Collection of the Maps of Secfenia. I'm sure, that there are creative citizens at Cork, who could do something similar.

If Cork wants to have interactive map (like Braviaand Fenia have), please, just drop me a note.

This service is absolutely free of charge, and even have it's tutorial...
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Your quite the presumptious outsider.. We don't need your maps we are working on our own.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Krail

Post by Krail »

...its good to see people getting along as always. I'd love if this returned to being a 'Introduction' for the newcomers instead of this, your both introduced already. If you would be so both kind as to find a private room and hit each other with broom sticks that be fantastic.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

More like smashing a bottle over his head. Your 7 days late, Sparky. Welcome though.
Krail

Post by Krail »

The clerics don't let me go out much..managed to sneak out *chuckles* Oh only smashing bottles ? So your being polite then *laughs*
Skye

Post by Skye »

Hello all, I'm Skye, pleased to meet you all.