Treasure Search

Moderator: Community Team

Alexandria

Re: Treasure Search

Post by Alexandria »

"What!" Another parchment. Alex pick up the third piece of parchment and added it to the other ones. Maybe it’s a puzzle she thought as she looked at the pieces of parchment. Kneeling on the ground Alex took each parchment and placed them on top of each other. Maybe its magical parchment she muttered.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Then suddenly she noticed, that each of three parchments in fact is the fragment of the same map - the map of Bravia town. When she look for differences, it occurs, that it is a smaller and smaller part of the original map placed on each next parchment.

Alexandria smiled: "Looks like somebody is trying to point me the area, where hidden treasure is be buried?"
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

It couldn't be x marks the spot kind of treasure map could it. Maybe if I look at the town map maybe I'll notice something beside the church and the trees were missing then she notice her home was also gone. Hey! She said loudly as she tried to figure her way.

Could it be that easy? She asked herself as she kept glancing where her home should be. Maybe I should go back to the beginning? Alex rolled up the scrolls as she walked back to where all this started.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Alexandria met a peasant on the spot where all the game begins for her: by Alexandria's house, at (19.13).

- Lady good. Please be shown all map You have?

He took three triangle parchments from her hands and carefully compared with the map on Bravia city. Then he drew three triangles onto the map.

- Here it goes. Each one smaller than previous. Each time less tiles to check...

Alexandria smiled again: "Looks like triangles are trying to point me the area, where hidden treasure is be buried?" When he rised her eyes from the map, she saw no sign of peasant around.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Ramzunius was waited for contestant too long and decided to reveal the placement of the prize and to finish the game. Or may be, he can wait a bit more?
Dear participants!

Looks like I hid the treasure too deep. I think it will be fair to wait few days and then to finish the game.

Ramzunius of Maps and Machines