The Faith-Order of Zulakc

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Xavier

Re: The Faith-Order of Zulakc

Post by Xavier »

pygmental wrote:Yeah, looks like you take discussion real well, :roll: . people want to know about the faith. People feel they should have a say in it. You just want to make it yourself. Maybe we do need a religion that lets people talk and even gasp! have free will. Oh my goodness! The horror!

And you are lying to everyone about you doing work on anything. You had nothing ready for Zachrins approval because you have not been doing anything lately. Well now you can attack me for disagreeing with you, but I am nt sure that counts as work. yeah, only had how many months you could have been working on this already?
If you wish to know. I joined the faith three months ago but after some kinks that diverted my attentions elsewhere...*cough* emptying towns of money. *cough* I am not saying at this moment in time but I have over the last three months worked with everybody else that was present at the time and tried to make something out of it...and as I said things were slow...why because we needed approval. Once things slow down...they just begin to stop. Not our fault not anybodies fault...I do not see why you need to place blame for all this. :roll:

Ah well...the minds of the living shall never make sense to me...if it were my choice you would all be my minions...but alas...these things do not happen.
pygmental

Post by pygmental »

Lots of excuses all the time I see. If it would take a day or two to get something done you can't talk for weeks. This of coure not logical to a living brain. I suppose maybe something atrophies when you are non-dead. The complete lack of any sort of activity be it discussion or even a slight twitching because you needed to get the religion approved is staight up grade AA sheep manure.

Xavier wrote:Not our fault not anybodies fault...I do not see why you need to place blame for all this.
But just a few days ago you were blaming me for the lack of anything getting done. Gez I was folling in your footsteps. You want to be ruler of the religion then act like there's a backbone in that cacrcass and take a little responsibility.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

pygmental wrote:Lots of excuses all the time I see. If it would take a day or two to get something done you can't talk for weeks. This of coure not logical to a living brain. I suppose maybe something atrophies when you are non-dead. The complete lack of any sort of activity be it discussion or even a slight twitching because you needed to get the religion approved is staight up grade AA sheep manure.

Xavier wrote:Not our fault not anybodies fault...I do not see why you need to place blame for all this.
But just a few days ago you were blaming me for the lack of anything getting done. Gez I was folling in your footsteps. You want to be ruler of the religion then act like there's a backbone in that cacrcass and take a little responsibility.
You keep seeming to be surprised by how I act even though in the Temple we concluded that I am insane and crazy. So when you see me saying certain things and are surprised it really does say alot for your memory or lack of attention to detail. :lol: Also...4 days without replying...I thought you were done with this. :|
pygmental

Post by pygmental »

So you are saying people should not trust anything you say? Well, wow. Why do you even bother argruing with me when you can argue with yourself? To divert the thread maybe?
(OOC: not done, just avoiding homelessness, lol/OOC)

here is another quote form the mages:
There are many different sects of the Faith that exist. However, to be a member of the Faith one must appreciate that we don't all understand things the same way. Failure to do so is to fail in the Faith.
Please anyone who has any questions about the faith feel free to ask them.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Do not get me wrong. I except that their our other beliefs and that they are just as real as my beliefs but they are wrong in my eyes. I am allowed to think like that. It is my nature as an undead. ;)
Jason

Post by Jason »

Indeed, Pyg if you have been studying more than bickering at as even though you have that right and we as Priests are to answer all your questions but if you did study a bit more you would see that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, whether a priest or not. And like the Mages said, to be in the Faith one must understand we do not understand all things the same way.
pygmental

Post by pygmental »

Jason, you lot attacked me in publc for encouraging people to ask questions about the faith. Thus failing in your duty twice. I, unlike you and Xavier for instance never said my views are the only way. You can quote the words that I quoted here, but do you understand them?
You have done well in overcoming your prejudices lately, but I started this to let people know about the faith, not to be assaulted by the priesthood of the faith.

You are free to do as you like and come here to try to shut me up. But one main precept of the Faith is acecepting responsibility for your actions. I talked about the Faith in public and you tried to stop me. I resisted being shut up. Now we can both accept that the other acted in response to our actions.