Have any butchers learned gem cutting?

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Belicima

Re: Have any butchers learned gem cutting?

Post by Belicima »

Belicima eyes both men with wide eyes and looks at them towering over her. Her small hands hold the stone that she came upon when working the mines. She was about to open her mouth to say something but then realized that she had been not taught to speak without being addressed. She gives a half smile half scared looks at the man they say is a king then faces the man that calls himself Xavier addressing him with a soft demur voice.

Thank you for your reply master Xavier, it fills my heart with happiness that one such as I can be of service. Looking down upon the ground she waits for a reply or to be dismissed; as is expected from one as she.
Xavier

Re: Have any butchers learned gem cutting?

Post by Xavier »

Project LVI wrote:Yeah, well I won't be offering as much for too much longer, because the sell price on markets is like one hundred frz right? He he. Not saying my offers won't be sweet... but yeah. And it was 450 Xavier. Get your facts straight he he :P.
My wallet says different my liege. ;)

The apparition of Xavier turns to the woman.

Think nothing of it. It was a pleasure to give advice to those that need it. The living amuse me from time to time. Now that this has been cleared up I shall be going now. I will see all you Bravians soon...very soon.

Xavier chuckles evilly before disappearing.