Why is the city of Cork not in the 'all towns' listing ?

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
VillowVonVald

Why is the city of Cork not in the 'all towns' listing ?

Post by VillowVonVald »

The list "Towns of the Vice-royalty of Bravia" have 6 towns listed. Yet the map of Bravia show a 7th town: Cork.
The only mention of it I have found is that they make good strawberries there ;-))
Nocturne

Re: Why is the city of Cork not in the 'all towns' listing ?

Post by Nocturne »

Cork is under the Viceroyalty of Kiene currently in the "All Towns" listing. Bravia City is the Strawberry capital, the sole existing strawberry producer. Cork produces wood, same as such of many towns. Such why Bravia was the standalone choice for capital. ((Or so I'm making up on the fly :P))

((OOC Note: Maps are dated, and aren't updated far as I know for changes, unless the artists themselves do so))
Silence

Post by Silence »

Yeah, there was a short political struggle in which Cork was flipped over to Kiene a few months ago.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Year* xD
Silence

Post by Silence »

Was it really that long ago? Damn... and I still sometimes think of Cork as Bravian.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

I suppose that's a change. I still don't think of them as Kienan (sp?) either, though so nothing much changed.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Cork is Cork.
Cork has been in Kiene for more than 1 year.
Deal with it.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Silence

Post by Silence »

Hey, nobody is complaining here Rie, I'm just sayin that it doesn't fell like that long ago that it was changed over like. ((OOC note: I only just noticed this wasn't in an OOC forum... just kind of assumed it would be since it was discussing an IG mechanic)). Hell, when it was in Bravia, I thought of over half the guys livin there as Kienien, so, yeah, that's a thing.
Rannek

Post by Rannek »

Well actually it's been in Kiene for less than a year.
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Cork has fallen to Scarlet, the new mayor!
Reported on Mar 14, 1655 5:00 am
Scarlet has besieged Town Hall. The Town is now under the jurisdiction of the Viceroyalty of Kiene.
Today is June 6, 1656. Get your facts straight.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."