Council #39 Upcoming Election

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Nikola

Council #39 Upcoming Election

Post by Nikola »

Greetings, Bravians! In 27 days, Bravia will have another Council election. I am planning to head up a list for Council and would love to see some new faces on board as well as some veteran Councilors. We need an active Council, but the work is not difficult, nor does it take a lot of time.

The offices available are:
Viceroy/Vicerine – Can view the entire VR Log; Assigns people to positions; Is the political leader of the province

General – Can view node status for every node in province; Can build watchtowers to enhance node status viewing

People’s Representative – Handles communication with the people via Polls and Broadcasts; Creates mini-games in the Castle

Public Prosecutor –Files cases in the court and is responsible to gather evidence for prosecution of crimes

Judge – Reviews evidence and gives verdict on court cases

Finance Minister – Handles day to day Finances for the Province; Has access to the VR Fair; arranges for trade on behalf of the Province

Mine Minister – Handles day to day Mine status including maintenance, repairs and upgrades

Internal Affairs Minister – Breeds and feeds animals; Oversees Castle upgrades; Maintains and hires for points needed for Province

Councilor At Large – No official assigned duties; Can fill in as needed for other Councilors

Councilor At Large – No official assigned duties; Can fill in as needed for other Councilors

Anyone interested and willing to serve your province, please either post here or send me a note. Questions? Comments? Suggestions? All are welcome!

1. Nikola
2. Lum
3. Willow
4. Eumelia
5. Quixote
6. Johnstone
7. Saraphina
8. buzadam
9. Gawain
10. Amor

The list is finally complete! Thank you everyone!

Edited to add names to the list.