Welcome to Cork! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Serene

Re: Welcome to Cork! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Serene »

Welcome! Thanks for working with my cows!
Gorm

Post by Gorm »

Greetings Skye and welcome. I'm just a watcher, and don't say a lot but there are others that I am sure will welcome you soon as well. In addition the the town mentor , I am always happy to answer any questions you might have. I am sure you will also find many others that are happy to chat and answer questions both here, in the taverns, or drop me a private message anytime.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Welcome to Cork, creature. It is as the short yellow old man said. If you have any question I will assist you as the town mentor. If you need to meet up with the town mayor that could also be arranged.

We are a proud people and proud nation(s).
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Seren

Post by Seren »

Hello! I am Seren. I am newly come to Cork to see if this will be a home that suits me. I am searching for somewhere to call home, a place that feels safe. So likely you will see me exploring town and the surrounding areas. I'm very friendly and rarely cause trouble. I hope to meet everyone in time.
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

Hello friendly wanderer!
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Hello newcomer! We hope Cork fills you with a sense wonder and you will always feel this place is home.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Aveena

Post by Aveena »

well hello everyone. I am Aveena !
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene skips by happily and waves, " Welcome to Cork! Happy to help if you need it."
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Welcome to Cork, creature. I am Rieron Dalakoi. Mayor and mentor of the greatest town in all the realm. If you need assistance then feel free to come by my office.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Greetings, all! I am presently wandering the lands looking for a place to settle down. I am in Cork visiting friends. So, if you see a strange cat wandering your streets with a cart, that's likely me.