The Lucky Dueler?

Moderator: Community Team

Myrth

The Lucky Dueler?

Post by Myrth »

I hope to complete the luck based duel quest, which means I must win 7 of them. With my luck, that probably means I'll need to do 21 or so! :D

If anyone wants to do luck based duels, let me know?
Varann

Re: The Lucky Dueler?

Post by Varann »

I'm more then happy to duel you just send me a letter before hand just in case i need time to get to you. currently I'll be in Bravia for the next week before heading back to Paz for a few days
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Oh, thank you, Varann! :)
Varann

Post by Varann »

are there any weapons you wish to work on while your at it?

i found as long as your able to eat every day dueling to sever injury is at the moment the best option
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Varann wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:40 pm are there any weapons you wish to work on while your at it?

i found as long as your able to eat every day dueling to sever injury is at the moment the best option
I will be working on my staff skill. I will challenge you to a duel when I get back to town. Pillow Fight
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Just a warning, if you're placing your fate in the lucky mage, you don't earn skillups from such dueling. The skill duels actually help buildup your skills, but the luck ones are purely for being random, or questing. :)
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Nocturne wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:28 am Just a warning, if you're placing your fate in the lucky mage, you don't earn skillups from such dueling. The skill duels actually help buildup your skills, but the luck ones are purely for being random, or questing. :)
Oh, good to know. This is exclusively for a quest, so I'll only challenge to first blood.
Varann

Post by Varann »

fair enough
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Also, you can duel twice per day, and twice at night (Twice per reset), so up to four duels per day. If you do all first bloods, that's four HP possible to lose, so you can gauge your HP, keeping healing with a pillow, and spam that nearly constantly to build up more. Also, to gain skill, you can hunt the Yvyrms and Zyrks once your strength is fairly solid, and with good gear (I recommend a complete armor set and around 250 across the board)
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Nocturne wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:56 pm Also, you can duel twice per day, and twice at night (Twice per reset), so up to four duels per day. If you do all first bloods, that's four HP possible to lose, so you can gauge your HP, keeping healing with a pillow, and spam that nearly constantly to build up more. Also, to gain skill, you can hunt the Yvyrms and Zyrks once your strength is fairly solid, and with good gear (I recommend a complete armor set and around 250 across the board)
Oh, also great to know! I figured this quest would take 2 to 3 weeks. Pillow Fight