{CRP} Sisterly Love

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Arilynn

Re: {CRP} Sisterly Love

Post by Arilynn »

Ari smirked at Peter's comment about wolves and such. She bit her tongue from making any harsh remarks, settling on a light joke. Oh, you know you adore those big eyes and the furry lil' ears. She grinned, giving a nudge as a pair of furry wolf ears grew on the top of her head.

No thank you. She answered, but her tummy quietly growled with a different answer. On second thought... She broke off a piece of bread and nibbled on it thoughtfully, her furry ears diminishing. Perhaps it's not the lasses you like, baby brother.. She teased and moved away from him to avoid any possible swats.

So, any plans for the day, Petah?
Sheepie

Post by Sheepie »

Peter listened to his sister talk while breaking off a piece of cheese. He quietly chewed.

You know that wolfy stuff freaks me out, stop it! He laughed at how he was the only normal person within a mile, even though he sometimes wondered what it was like to be like them.

I'm quite sure I like lasses, Ari. The same could be said about you, you know. He replied in a light-hearted tone. Meg was sitting beneath him with her little poor, deprived puppy eyes. He gave in eventually throwing her a small piece of bread.

Well, nothing much in all honesty. Probably cutting some logs back at the house for firewood and looking after these sheep of course. Down to the pub later. How about you? Going to ramble around pointlessly again, are we? He really did think it was about time his sister got a job or something. Work had always been important to him, but obviously not to her.
Arilynn

Post by Arilynn »

Bored, Ari sat back on the ground, twisting a strand of hair between her thumb and index finger. That sounds entirely boring! What do you do for fun, Petah? Come on, surely I've taught you how to have some sort of fun. Else I think I've failed as a big sister. The girl teased with a laugh, winking.

I've got no plans for the day! I'm all yours, baby brother. I'll be like a shadow that can talk and that you'll completely notice is there. She winked again, snickering. So, what are we doing first?