*Mayor's office

Moderator: Community Team

Athnal

*Mayor's office

Post by Athnal »

Athnal had his first opportunity to visit more important rooms of Town Hall. He knew main hall and he was not very fond of previous mayor's style. His lack of taste struck Athnal with sudden feeling of disgust. He sweeped unfinished bowls of ogrish food out of the table, supposed to be mayor's desk. Aengus left his office in hurry. Room was closed for few days. Athnal opened window for a minute to refresh air. He had his own vision of this place. Black. heavy curtains, ebony furniture, cold floor in glaze. He left his office and wen't down to Town Hall's dungeons. He was curious of treasury and archives. How much money he'll need to rearrange whole place? He hoped there is enough. Candles, incenses, expensive liquors, fancy paintings, maybe some antiques...soon it will by shiny and every spirit will be treat here with real art feast. Well, at least his.

Going home after visiting place, he left note he prepared earlier on the doors of Town Hall.
Welcome my fellow citizens!
Many of you may guess we are in good shape after rules of Aengus. He worked hard every day here in Town Hall. I know opinions about his rule may be different, but please, leave it in courtyard, before you enter my office. Our town is property of all of us, and we should take care for it together. That's why I am leaving this note with my open office days schedule. These are days when you can visit me and I will hear your concerns. I count on your suggestions and advices. If you care for anything, and you would like to upgrade Paz and quality of life of it's citizens, please, don't hestiate to come and have a chat with me and others. Just remember - it's not place for figthings. Please, leave our conflict behind us. Here is mentioned schedule...
  • Mon.- Wed.: 11 am - 3 pm.
    Thu. - Fri.: 10 am - 2 pm.
Athnal

Re: Mayor's office

Post by Athnal »

If anyone would like to buy any specific goods, please feel free to express it here. I will try to take care of it.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Soon we will need wheat and corn to sell for Viceroyalty. Please, if you have wheat or corn farm, try to sell some of them to Town Hall. You won't lose.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

All new players are adviced to chose wheat or corn field. Also everybody else please, put wheat and corn on market so we can gather resources for Viceroyalty, TH will pay well. If anyone else would like to help our town and travel to our neighbours for wheat or corn with TH's grant, please contact me here or through mail. Thanks to everybody considering!
Petal

Post by Petal »

Greetings everyone! I am your new Mayor, Petal. I would like to thank all of you for your support and confidence in me by electing me. :)

I will be posting weekly reports on how our town is doing here. Feel free to comment on anything. I'll answer all your questions to be best of my ability.

Right now, our Town Hall is a bit short on goods. I'm going to be looking at the market to see what we need and trying to supplement our town with some trade deals. If you need something and don't see it on the market, holler and I'll do my best to get it for you.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

I have noticed we have 3 butchers in Paz. Looks like we eat a lot of meat. What profession would you recommend next for Paz? Miller? No wheat (sorry, Baldar is selling some). Baker, no flour (except for Zachrin's), and corn at 3.45 (a lot). Maybe we should get more wheat fields? With wheat at 16f price of bread would have to be high while corn is cheap. Aren't we too small community to make bread? Do we need any at all?

I was just thinking how we can live up our town, maybe balance economy and blind neighbours with shining monies :) ;)
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

I do not think with stat food prices as low as they are currently there would be any point in having a miller and baker.

Eggs give 1 HP only, nothing else, and are as such the same as corn. If we could have people sell them for a price like that, the new players could be fed with those, while the others take advantage of the cheap stat food.
Petal

Post by Petal »

As more players level up we will need to accommodate more professionals. With this in mind I would suggest wheat fields. The more wheat we have on the market the lower the price. I'd like to see it on our market at no more than 13.50. This will also help to support our future millers and bakers. Corn will always be plentiful but at 3.45, that's 6.90/day. Bread should be available at no more than 6.00.
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

Just saying that maybe we are better of having non-food workshops first.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Hmmmm....wheat for 13.50, flour for 15.50 (only 20 freznic profit, which is low in my opinion), still bread could be sold at reasonable prices, but then again, who would buy this bread? Most people have own food supplies from fields. We have really low prices. Producing so much corn makes food prices go down, while we are getting nothing in return. While eggs are only a bonus from chickens and can feed people the same way.

My point is, that with some discussion we could suggest next lvls 2 what they should pick, to make profit and to supply town. We have lake so maybe carpenter could help making boats? Anyway, we could at least avoid getting another butcher :)

edit: if eggs gives you only 1 HP, why they prices are 6/7 each? I mean, Toxic, do you think it gives inteligence, and you sell them so cheap, or you try to exploit people's unawareness and sell them so expensive while price should be same as corn's?

Chickens can be source of cheap non stat food and cheap meat then?