Farewell to Paz

Moderator: Community Team

Nikola

Farewell to Paz

Post by Nikola »

A letter arrives at the Town Hall addressed to the Mayor, but intended for all the townspeople to read. It is eventually posted in the town square as intended.
To the Citizens of Paz,

I want to bid a proper farewell to my home here in Paz. I have lived here in this town since I first came to Secfenia. It has always been a privilege and pleasure to be in Paz and whenever I have traveled from her, it always felt like coming home in the most wonderful way once I returned.

Many things have factored into my decision to leave Paz and Bravia. Recent events have simply been the breaking point for me. I could just walk away, and some of you won’t even know who I am so this won’t matter much to you. But for those of you who do know me, I wanted to say a proper farewell.

I am now in Fenia, looking for where my new home will be. If any of you ever find yourselves in Fenia, please look me up. I would be happy to host you in my home, wherever that turns out to be.

I encourage you as citizens of Bravia to be engaged in the work of this province. Recent events have stirred some of you for a time. I hope you will continue to be engaged and become more active. Bravia needs active citizens now more than ever. My time is over, but for many of you, yours may be just beginning.

Paz will live on in my heart no matter where I live. Thank you for being neighbors and friends. I may return to visit some time, and if so, I hope to find that Paz and Bravia both are prospering and flourishing. That is my hope.

Farewell and thanks for the memories,

Nikola Ballintyne