Adventures of HydraRider meets "why did she come here ?"

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
HydraRider

Re: Adventures of HydraRider meets "why did she come here ?

Post by HydraRider »

Hy waves as Kit leaves but does not show but head and arm as he has not gotten dressed since they cam home. I guess I could be called a nudist but only for your eyes love as he states that to his wife Sharra. Feeling her eyes on him yet again he reaches out his loving arms and takes them back to the bedroom where they do things nature finds for them to do and sleep some too. I contently rests my eyes with Sharra near as she drifts to sleep I pull a sheet over our unclad bodies, then I sleep too. Dreaming just of her.
buglord

Post by buglord »

Bug lays on the water's edge with his mate, letting Hy and Sharra have some privacy, while at the same time guarding the nest of eggs.
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

When we awaken in the morning sunlight, I give Hy a kiss, then we go into the kitchen for breakfast. After clearing away when we finish we go to get dressed, but other things occupy us and it is quite a while before we finally get up and dress. We decide to go for a swim and to see Buglord and his lady.
We reach the lake and see them on the lakeside, so stop and congralulate them on their lovely eggs. We then undress and with buglord on guard we swim in natural fashion. Later after the fun of our swim we dress and saying goodbye and giving thanks to buglord and his lady we made our way to visit the packs.
HydraRider

Post by HydraRider »

before we leave, I make sure the is a bounty of food available to them.
I then go happily off with my lady to more adventures.
Sharra_tianna

Hydra and Sharrra's New Life

Post by Sharra_tianna »

She got up early and went to the Kitchen to make the morning tea and breakfast. In the peace of the day she thought about the last week while on honeymoon with Hydra. It was the most wonderful thing in the world and they had had so much fun.
The lakeside Lodge Hydra had built was truly a lovely holiday home and they would use it often.
They were going to visit Buglord and his lady today and wanted to go to the waterfall. They kept saying they were going but other things came up and they hadn;t yet got there.
She finished making the breakfast and morning tea and took it upstairs to have in bed as a treat for Hydra. Well, he had been doing this for her all week. It was his turn now.