(RP) An Asian Girl comes to Imperius to get on her feet (Open to All)

Moderator: Community Team

himiko

(RP) An Asian Girl comes to Imperius to get on her feet (Open to All)

Post by himiko »

Himiko was told about the city of Imperius and how it was the most active and it was her best shot to get on the right foot, so she started a long trek that lasted days on end as her ultimate goal was reaching Imperius, she passed by roads and mines (she had no mining equipment yet so it would do her no good anyway), so she passed those and then finally she made it to a new town, which she assumed was Imperius...

However, Himiko was completely broke, she had no money, no food, no family, no friends, nothing, she has many talents yes, but only the clothes on her body, and could use all the help she can get and in turn she would do the best she could to help...

Himiko came here looking for help, assistance, friends, allies, family, work, activities, learning, and a girlfriend to eventually be here wife...

She entered Imperius before taking a rest on the bench awaiting whatever and whoever comes next.

(Feel Free to jump in)
himiko

Re: (RP) An Asian Girl comes to Imperius to get on her feet (Open to All)

Post by himiko »

Himiko sat on the bench waiting for help, people and assistance in Imperius a new town she was directed to come to "Anyone here?", she wondered in seeking help.
Rfpnj

Post by Rfpnj »

A small black cat wanders up to the questioning lady.

"Greetings, Are you in need of assistance?"
himiko

Post by himiko »

She looks at a talking cat questioning her, she was curious but answered the cat "Yes I Am." she said to the cat that spoke to her in Imperius, she had thought maybe the cat could help her out, as she wasn't really getting anywhere in Cork, so she was suggested to move here, she waited for the Cats response.
Rfpnj

Post by Rfpnj »

"I happen to be the honorable mayor of this fine town if anyone can help you its bound to be me. What be your interests so we may find a place for you?"
himiko

Post by himiko »

She listened to the cat mayor tell its story, she smiled "Aye, finally a place where animals get respect." she said to the cat mayor before answering the cat mayor "Yes I came here for help and assistance, and also to find things to do, also to make friends, get assistance, find a girlfriend to be a wife and others." she answered the cat mayor in hopes of getting on her feet and getting help. "The town of cork really did nothing to help and I moved here because someone told me about it."
Rfpnj

Post by Rfpnj »

"Well that is quite a bit to work with, We have a few things going on right now, for example, the town hall is buying up wheat, Ten bags earns you a ticket for the raffle. We are having a bit of fun with our neighbors over Kaluha. We can certainly help you, I remember seeing a paper with your name on it cross my desk at the castle, so you should now have a field. What did you decide to grow? As for finding a girlfriend that may take a while. There is no easy way to find a mate in town, It certainly is something to work on."
himiko

Post by himiko »

Himiko listened to the cat "Yes a Wheat field is what I chose." she said to the cat " and then listened about a raffle "I could certainly use any help, for now I only have 1 bag, still trying to get on my feet." she replied to the cat mayor, and she agreed with the cat "Yeah there are a lot of things to work on." she also heard the cat mention a fun contest she chuckled, even though she was poor, she has many talents but not many things yet as she awaited the cat's reply.
Rfpnj

Post by Rfpnj »

"Sorry for the delay there were issues I had to attend to. Well, I can offer you a contract to aid you in getting set up if you wish? The terms would be generous for both parties."