A Curious Discovery

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Wolfmist

Re: A Curious Discovery

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist got up and patted himself down, repacking his split satchel and hoping the measuring tape (he always carried that in case he could drum up business) would hold it together. "Wolfmist. Nice to meet you, Alex. Eh... I'll come along. Shouldn't walk about the open streets at night unless you are heading from a tavern to a tavern."
Alex31

Post by Alex31 »

"Okay thanks, I'll keep that in mind." said Alex to Wolfmist, suddenly being more cautious of his surrounding, thinking that this may be a warning telling him it could get scary at night time..

They reached the temple to find the priest just about to close. The sight of a dwarf and a young boy was seemingly enough to catch the attention of the priest. Before they had reached the temple, the priest shouted "What are you too doing out this late?" in a soothing voice. "We are here on a request that the librerian sent us.She asked us to send you this package." replied the dwarf, realizing that the sun had set really suddenly on their way to the temple. "Okay, my son, lets see what we got here.." The Priest took the Package from Alex, and in a slow and calm way unwrapped the package..

"So what is it?"
Asked the dwarf
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

"Oh not much, just a letter from my cousin working in a Library in Bravia. I know, why don't you two come in for a bit? Mrs. Mulch will be getting the tea ready for my evening rest. It's ok, I just usually sit in front of the fire. I would like some more company around for once. I'll just batten these windows then come in after you. See the door down there?" The Priest pointed down the side of the church towards the vicarage outbuildings. "That's the door to the house, go right in I'll see you in a few minutes."