CARNIVORE WEEK!!!!!!!

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
thistletumbler

CARNIVORE WEEK!!!!!!!

Post by thistletumbler »

hello everyone, the council is proud to announce that carnivore week is starting on monday the 19th.

youll probably be wondering what it is? well its a council initiative to help evryone get there strengh up.

each day meat will be posted on the market at 6 frezincs for a chicken leg and 12 frezincs for a steak.

we are looking for butchers, who will be sold supplies and 20 frezincs per day wages. there may be limited supplies though.

anyone intrested contact me or adonair.
Athnal

Re: CARNIVORE WEEK!!!!!!!

Post by Athnal »

Elections are coming? ;)
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Tath is a very good idea .That can help Bravians to level up and get there stats .At lease Bravia council care about the people .I wonder wath has been done on the west lately .
Xenil

Post by Xenil »

Amladris wrote:Tath is a very good idea .That can help Bravians to level up and get there stats .At lease Bravia council care about the people .I wonder wath has been done on the west lately .
well the King of Fenia just gave out over 5,000 or so frz in one day to his people... so yeah... he *really* doesn't care about his people huh? and if Bravia's current council truly cared about it's people it would have actually done the studies and math, presented it, regarding animals instead of having those insane prices... just to drop it during election time. and iron and stone... you know they pay like 2 frz or less per pound where we pay like 18/19 frz per pound of iron right? oh but wait, from what I heard your family gets discounts because your friends with the trade minister or something.. but I am far off topic, just your jabs are silly and I like the King of Fenia and although I am not Fenian I will defend him because he has helped many, including Bravians, many times. I am glad to see the council doing something to promote stat growth claps for carnivore week huzza!