Hydra and Sharra's new life

Moderator: Community Team

Sharra_tianna

Hydra and Sharra's new life

Post by Sharra_tianna »

She got up early and went to the Kitchen to make the morning tea and breakfast. In the peace of the day she thought about the last week while on honeymoon with Hydra. It was the most wonderful thing in the world and they had had so much fun.
The lakeside Lodge Hydra had built was truly a lovely holiday home and they would use it often.
They were going to visit Buglord and his lady today and wanted to go to the waterfall. They kept saying they were going but other things came up and they hadn;t yet got there.
She finished making the breakfast and morning tea and took it upstairs to have in bed as a treat for Hydra. Well, he had been doing this for her all week. It was his turn now.
Last edited by Sharra_tianna on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HydraRider

Re: Hyra and Sharra's new life

Post by HydraRider »

I look up as my angel walks into the room with food, I smile as she does when I fix it for her.
I tell her I love you. and pat the bed for her to sit beside me as I eat.
Why don't we go out to the lake and see Buglord and his lady dear. I think the pack would like to come with us too so they can romp around as we visit Bug.
Then maybe a walk for us to the waterfall. You are the most amazing lady I have ever met.

I eat the wonderful meal she has prepared for me. Enjoying sitting beside her.
Sharra_tianna

Re: Hydra and Sharra's new life

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Today we went to visit the Packs and strolled along hand in hand happily. Hydra softly singing. He was feeling very happy today as we had got time to ourselves since we had both finished work early.
We came in sight of the wolves and several came running to meet us. I let go of Hydrs's hand and ran and played with them as we continued towards the remainder. All of the packs were there today as they had done their hunting in the early sunshine and were now relaxing with full bellies. We sat amidst the pack and talked with them for a time then Hydra changed to his wolf form and ran and played with them while I talked to Timber's mate.
She looked at me and grinned then gave me some news that surprised me. I asked her to elucidate further but she refused. What would Hydra say? I tried to get more information from the other females but to no avail.
Last edited by Sharra_tianna on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HydraRider

Post by HydraRider »

I beam with pleasure as the pack sings its joy of having new life on the way, I beam even more when I find it is true my lady love and I that are so blessed. I find that I am the father to be. I am amazed at my lady love. as she sits there stunned, Darling You are the lucky one.. The new life in you to come.
I hug her and kiss her as we try to find out the details of the joy.
The pack just grins as we look on them.
I use magic to find, and am knocked physically away from Sharra bleeding and stunned a scar on my forehead that doesn't heal under Sharra's and my healing..
I am dazed but happy as I know.
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Hydra is very happy to learn I am pregnant but I feel it is too soon. We have not been married very long. How can I deal with this? He tells me I am the lucky one but I do not feel lucky.
I am finding it hard to pretend. I love Hydra but did not want young ones yet. I go to the pack and tell my fears to my bond-sister. She understands how I feel and agrees it is a bit soon but thinks it will be fine as the babies grow. She doesn't understand why I feel this way.
HydraRider

Post by HydraRider »

I am concerned for Sharra as she doesn't appear to be as happy as she was before we found out she was with child, I worry as her happiness means so much to me, after she goes to the pack I take Buglord and family a good gaggle of geese and charm them into staying close to him and his lady so they have fresh food when the like, after tending to Buglord and lady I got to play with the pack. I hear a little of the concern that Sharra raises about it being to early and I have to admit I did not plan for a child or children this soon. I am happy only if Sharra is happy. I worry for her, as to me she comes first.
I walk her home after the visit to the pack and let her know I have delivered the geese to Buglord from us. I hold her hand as we walk. I love you Sharra, my lady

I have seen my lady take her life, and it rips my heart out, I leave all my goods to the town or county that I can.. Farewell all that I called friends,
My life is lost as Sharra goes.
Bye Sharra my love my life, I can give no more.
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Sharra's friends saw her kill herself and in the furore that then occurred they all wished her to stay. She told them she was able to heal herself and resurrect. This was something that Hydra knew, in fact Hydra himself was able to heal her and prevent her death. But instead he walked out of the tavern and left the land.
Once she had healed herself she checked her inner body and discovered two of the babies still alive. There and then she decided she would bear them. They were her children, Hydra would have no part of them. He had proved how worthless his love was. She had to alter the state of her soul-bond with him to enable herself to continue a life without him. Her friends would all help her if necessary and she had the packs to help her as well
She went inside and put a strong guard about her soul-bond, This would enable her to function without Hydra but he did not realise he had to do the same so would suffer accordingly.
Kitiara

Post by Kitiara »

Kit had not stopped by to see Sharra since they moved here. She felt the need to see Sharra, make sure she was well, and also to bring Caleb to see her. He was growing strong and healthy. Living near the woods, Kit was able to let him train and run there with some freedom. She hoped Sharra and the packs approved of her care of Caleb.

Kit knocked on Sharra's door, hoping she was around.
HydraRider

Post by HydraRider »

Hy's ghost looks up in amazement as his love has healed herself, but in a way so cowardly that she made him think she was dead,
He still loved her but she had ripped his heart out and cast him away to the depths of despair. He had bonded to her and she to him, he had not changed but she had She had wanted him in the other lives he had to leave his ladies fair and as his soul was bonded to them in those lives he could not, his word is his bond in this world as well as the next, but he cries for her still, but she has killed him, Oh Sharra, may you always remember that what you have done to Hy. You have killed me here, and I might die elsewhere from the troubles you have caused, I will not follow you.. I will not haunt you as you have done to me even in the next life. I hope you all the happiness in the world you live in, and may the goddess have mercy on you, You are still special to me.
Broken-hearted Hy drifts away.