Councilor Rhapsody
Councilor TwoB
Viceroy Nocturne
General DarkRose
People's Representative balerion *
Public Prosecutor Dwayberry *
Judge Rannek *
Internal Affairs Minister Ambrosia *

I guess I just am wondering at the Agenda? Or if there is one... Hey I am all for equality and if people, as you can see, *from all three VR's want to run Bravia, I am cool with it.

My curiosity just comes from the two lists that ran, why 5 people from outside our VR are sitting on our current Council.

All I can say is please don't do anything to destroy what we have in place. We are a quiet and peaceful people. I have a long memory of at least one or two names and the damage done to Bravia.

Lists that ran:
Doomsday (DOOM) - 10 Seats
List Members: Nocturne, Rhapsody, Joanna, Dwayberry, balerion,
Katie, Rannek, TwoB, Ambrosia, DarkRose

Suas Bhur (~@) (SB) - 0 Seats
List Members: Alexandria, Grayson, Nocturne, Willow, Katie,
Gawain, Wyllow, VanAlbright, ??, GonzoVonNuttofen

I didn't realize a person could be on more than one list! Interesting.

Anyhow..
Nocturne

Re: I get it..

Post by Nocturne »

There were actually 12 members of Doomsday, adding ayla11 and Gawain, so roughly half of my list was built in Bravia. I invited others partly because of their hearts and brilliant minds. I think it can achieve great things, and hopefully in the spirit of the people. This is as much a warning to our citizens, to please pay attention, as if this WERE a court with evil intentions, it would've been just legally elected, and Bravia would sadly deserve her just desserts. But we are trying to improve on things, and hopefully everyone will enjoy it.

(OOC: This was a new things with the lists, with 2 as alternates, and I wasn't fully aware of how it worked. But it seems those 2 only show if things happen that others happen to resign, if my understanding is correct.)
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

I can't say I disagree with you.
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

As someone from Bravia, I have no desire to see Bravia destroyed. I was asked to be a part of the list and I did not check where the list members were from. I was asked to help and thought I was ready to do so this term. I would have joined any list with my name on it.
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Mateo_Umia

Post by Mateo_Umia »

I would too have reservations about someone outside the VR holding leadership roles. But that said, finding someone willing to do work holds a place of honor in my mind provided their intentions indeed be true. Thus, I can not complain. Since this is already a few weeks old and things haven't imploded I assume all is well.

:)
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Finance Minister, Republic of Bravia
Mayor and Mentor of Paz

ImageImage
balerion

Post by balerion »

To be blunt if I had ill intentions I would have simply taken over one of your cities when I arrived. I've still been vaguely tempted, but thus far have encouraged the mayors to DO THEIR JOBS and hire defenders.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Mateo_Umia

Post by Mateo_Umia »

We'll we appreciate you resisting those temptations. :D
Plus having a dragon for a Judge I'd say should keep crime to a minimum around these parts. :o

((As a sidenote however, we sadly seem to have one dead Councilor and another paused for a couple weeks))
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Finance Minister, Republic of Bravia
Mayor and Mentor of Paz

ImageImage
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

Our Judge's bite would most likely be worse than his tongue.
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color