*Imperius Mayor Office

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Re: Imperius Mayor Office

Post by balerion »

Everyone welcome Jandar as the new Mentor. Lily is still trending to the temple in Fenia City. The town hall repairs are almost completed and profits are increasing the treasury at a moderate rate. Clerical wages have been reduced to a proper wage and there is a dedicated crew of defenders to whom I am very grateful. Defender pay has been raised to 25.90f, though I'm still hoping if the mages will consent it can be raised to 27f. A hunt is being organised by the town council and there will likely be fish placed on the market at a reduced price to celebrate the occasion.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
balerion

Post by balerion »

There are fish on the market @ 2f courtesy of the town. Please take no more than 2 each.
Shaker of Castles
balerion

Post by balerion »

Another sale was held by the town hall for fish and steak. All is going well and the treasury remains healthy. There are 6 fields at present the town hall is trying to find homes for. At this time that is all.
Shaker of Castles
Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

Yep. A dead guy is in charge. Not to worry; things will run steadily. Especially since I obviously don't sleep, when I say I work 24/7 in the office for your benefit, I really mean it.

The tireless efforts of a few dedicated people keep all the mines shored up with appropriate wood and we will have a little on the market soon enough for bakers and carpenters. This is something not to let down our guard, as it is a weekly challenge to maintain our quality of life (or undeath) with basic staples like wood, wheat, corn, and bread.

Anyone with the penchant for digging holes, please contact the new Mayor for a position in the Mortuary. That is all for now... I will continue to update things, like the Great Treasure Hunt and the Imperious City Map!
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal finally has the time to clean out the Mayor's office, brushing out the cobwebs and righting the furniture. Her own house finally complete, it was time to get the office back in shape. She was sure the people needed things, and now they could find her much easier. She posted a note on the door to invite people in.
To all!

If you are in need of anything, please let me know. If you are bored, come visit!

Mayor Aingeal
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Jandar tacks his old sign with his name up on the outside of the door to the mayors office. One of the first things he does is write out a work order to repair all the fire damage to the mentor's office now that the dragon is moving out and having a new sign with Joanna's name on it.

He also posts a notice on the town bulletin board:

Everyone please extend congratulations and welcomes to Joanna our new town mentor! Please share lots of sweets and drinks with her, but remember any alcoholic drinks are required to come thru the mayors office for ... examination of quality. :mrgreen:
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Donations in August. Thank you for your generosity! :D

Aug 07, 1657 6:15 am Miss_Malan has donated 1 bushel of wood to the town. Town now has 2
Aug 01, 1657 9:53 am Miss_Malan has donated 1 bushel of wood to the town. Town now has 16
Duke_of_Earl

Re: *Imperius Mayor Office

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Notices 30F plucked chickens on the market.
files a formal complaint.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
SaelaV90

Re: *Imperius Mayor Office

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae looks around the Mayor's office and dusts off several items. She takes a seat at the desk and prepares to do her best to bring Imperius back up and running.