[RP] Baptism of Homersonofsimp

Moderator: Community Team

Xavier

Re: [RP] Baptism of Homersonofsimp

Post by Xavier »

Xavier nodded at the choice. Watching him drink, he rested upon his staff. It glowed a dark green and he watched as a green aura surrounded Homersonofsimp for a moment. By the power of the Mages, I hereby declare you to be a follower of the faith. May your days be blessed and your path clear. You are also a special convert as you have studied hard and learned well the teaching of the Faith, remember the faith it self has a perfect Balance with Many paths to chose,what ever this Path may be teach the peolpe of the Faith, and guide them to the teachings of the Mages. He Bowed his head making a thrusting motion with his staff in the air. A black and intense fire emerged from the tip, dancing upon it and he watch as it slowly disappeared.
homersonofsimp

Post by homersonofsimp »

Homer watches the black flames dance and sees a reflection of himself as if in a pool of water.

In a voice not quite his own, homer speaks:

"I sought light: no one
I sought the balance: ignored
Then darkness found me."

Filled with a sense of purpose and an unnatural elation which is probably the result of the potion, Homer stands and speaks for all to hear:

"I will proclaim the truths of the Faith, and guide the people to the teachings of the Mages."
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looks at homer and lets a slight grin appear from the tips of his face. The ritual is done and your soul bound to the faith...never fail in your duty and live a good life. Xavier utters some words and disappears into nothing.
homersonofsimp

Post by homersonofsimp »

Xavier's disappearance startles Homer a little and the scent of brimstone seems to be left behind... No matter.

He bows to each of those in attendance, though he does not recognize Athnal. "I appreciate very much, brothers and sisters, that you have taken the time to attend this important moment of passage in my life. The mages be praised!"