The Good, And The Bad Things About Secfenia

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Whats good? whats bad?

You can write down what you think is good or bad
60%
Or comment on one of the other persons one and everyone gets a say in it
40%

Total votes: 5

Elika

Re: The Good, And The Bad Things About Secfenia

Post by Elika »

Xavier wrote:Easy to play.
Less of a chore.
More options.
easier to level.
Nicer Community.
Better RP.
Nice admins!
Nice moderators!

Few people.
slightly inbalanced economy due to few people.
inability to code king into game.
not enough advertisement.
Ditto.
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

Zachrin wrote:Thank you for submitting some of your comments. I thought I'd just post a few comments:

1) Advertisement - This is an area I would love to see expanded. Trying to find the best way to do this. Suggestions are always welcomed. Also, don't forget that the best Advertisement is from people who enjoy the game. I don't say this as an admin, but as a player. I am more likely to stay in a game that someone has recommended me to. Why? Well, there was something that I knew someone really liked. I'll stay longer to give it a "fair" shot.

2) PG-13 Rating - This rating was adopted since the youngest age allowed in the age without administrative permission is 13. This is partially due to COPPA. For those interested, here is a link to the MPAA Rating of PG-13 that is the general basis of the ruling.

3) Players - I welcome suggestions of how to get more players in. As you all may or may not know, I am not just an admin, but I also enjoy the game. :)
Ok thnx Zachrin:D hehe
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Advertising. Difficult one.

I know an agency that can run a campaign for you via the old fashioned way (posters, billboards, newspapers, leaflets, etc, etc.) but it does cost a fair chunk of the wallet. It would be National in the UK, however, which is perhaps worth the money.

I advertise Secfenia on my portfolio site anyway and I know a few others do... Zachrin, what sort of campaign are you interested in?