Chop chop

Moderator: Community Team

Eira

Re: Chop chop

Post by Eira »

"Ooo.. wear something comfy too, easily to move around in you know?" Eira winked at Athnal and went to wait outside his bedchamber, leaning on the wall.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal put on clothes and hid a dagger between linen garments. He kept first floor cold but floor with bedroom and other rooms strictly for his personal use were warm and comfortable. On their way to dining room he said

"I hope you like vegetables, I eat very light breakfasts."

Servants were surprised Athnal has a guest but they never asked questions. Soon another tabelware appeared. He asked her to sit.

"Ah, do you like prawns? I believe they are getting it from a sea" he smiled and grabbed his cutlery "There's also some soft wine, if you don't like idea of drinking too early, I shall ask for a tea for you. But it's really mild believe me. Please, enjoy, bon appetit!"

He almost forgot about unpleasant axe story.
Eira

Post by Eira »

"Oh yes, prawns and vegetables are just fine. I'll have some orange juice please, if you have some? Else tea will be alright." Eira picked up a prawn on her fork and brought it to her mouth. It was tasty. She ate a few more bites and then poked the food while waiting for Anthal to finish.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal grinned happy his guest enjoys meal. When he finished his bowl, he wiped his lips in white handkerchief and said:

"So, Eira, what are your plans in Widu? Do you like our town?" Athnal was very curious about Eira's opinion.
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira pats the axe that is leaning against her chair. Chop wood of course. And the occasional bed frame. She winked at Athnal playfully. Widu is a nice town, nicer than I expected. How are you doing now that the mentor and priest, Ermalyse, left? and I believe you still haven't found a town marshal? I hope you won't see that as criticism, but it sure must make your mayoring job tougher?
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal was surprised how much Eira noticed during hers short stay.

"Forest of Widu is beautiful place, not only great source of money. Maybe one day we could have a stroll there."

He continued to drink his wine.

"After what I've seen today, I have no doubts you are extraordinary woodcutter. Well, criticism can be constructive, but it wasn't my decision. Ermalyse left to her homeland. Now we have new mentor, Misty, have you met her yet? She takes care of things. I believe there is someone growing to decision of becoming town marshal too. It's not really making my job tougher, but I hope someone will take this responsibility anytime soon. Priest matter is worse. I was always mistrustful and since Ermalyse left I have this feeling they try to install bravian in my temple. I look forward to hear Order of Mucaz decision. I think goverment should have some influence on religion, it's too powerful tool."