Message from the People's Representative

Moderator: Community Team

TwoB

Message from the People's Representative

Post by TwoB »

TwoB posts a note in the town square:
As People's Representative, I wanted to welcome your town to the Viceroyalty of Bravia.  As I understand, the town of Cork was once part of the Viceroyalty.  The services of the Viceroyalty are open to your town/  As People's Representative from the Viceroyalty, it is my duty and honor to offer my assistance into communicating any needs or desires that the town of Cork has.  Please let me know if Cork is in need of anything and if I can be any assistance to you.

signed,

TwoB

People's Representative and Mayor of Bravia
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Esmaralda

Re: Message from the People's Representative

Post by Esmaralda »

Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to a peaceful and prosperous time.
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

You welcome
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Morjiana

Post by Morjiana »

Welcome to all citizens of Cork! If you wish to request titles under the current system for Bravia, you may find more information here. (Note that you will have to page through a bit to find updated information from titles added later in the Republic's history.) Likewise, if you are seeking leveling or other assistance, current programs may be found here. If you have questions about anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me.
~ Morjiana Sanchari of Chere ~ Seer, Busybody, Matriarch ~