An Apology to the all the clerics of the Temple and town of Fenia City to all affected

Moderator: Community Team

Texas_Knight

An Apology to the all the clerics of the Temple and town of Fenia City to all affected

Post by Texas_Knight »

Texas_Knight walks to the middle of the town square and unrolls a parchment sheet with writing on it. He takes a good long drink of brandy and then begins to read a statement he has prepared:
"Hear ye! Hear Ye! Ceatures of Fenia and all those who use the Temple. I, Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard of Fenia hereby officially offer an apology for casting chaos and sickness on the temple. I was charged, pled guilty, and have accepted the honorable Judge Jandar's sentencing of paying restitution to the two workers of the temple, the badger Adamus, and my love Nikola, and to the temple itself. I offered no excuses, gave no defense and will not discuss the matter any longer. This public apology is also required and I consider it now fulfilled."

With that, Texas_Knight rolls up the parchment, takes another long drink of brandy and walks to the tavern.
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
balerion

Re: An Apology to the all the clerics of the Temple and town of Fenia City to all affected

Post by balerion »

Balerion choked on his drink as he heard the proclamation. Since when was casting spells a crime? Ludicrous. Now he'd probably have to give it a go.

TK let me buy you 6 drinks. That's balderdash that is.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear