To the People of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
thistletumbler

Re: To the People of Bravia

Post by thistletumbler »

thistle cracks up with laughter.

perhaps the citizens of that silly little town suffer from delusions of granduer....

that made me laugh big time. come hit me with your little stick if you wanna...
Rowane

Post by Rowane »

arthur_loxley wrote:I had seen a Fenian grant on the market of Paz a few days ago. Are we being accused of something that Fenia is also doing on our markets?
Rowane stretches and saunters forth from the shadows, a small smile that is nearly a sneer hovering over the corners of her lips. She tosses her hair back from her face with a smooth motion and rests her hand lightly on her sword hilt as she speaks.

What's the matter, little man? Worried about my knives? Your butchers seem to appreciate that I'm not gouging them as the others were.

Every ounce of iron in my shop was bought in Paz. Every piece of metal I place on the market, whether it be sword or helm or butcher's tool, was created with my sweat, and aye, sometimes my blood, in my own shop. A Fenian kinswoman of mine managed to win release from this poisonous world and bequeathed me her belongings. She was kind enough to provide for a grant so I'd be able to return home safely, without fear of robbers. With these sort of accusations, it appears I can more easily look for friends in Fenia than I can in Bravia, my homeland. Or perhaps it is only the same old truth, that only kin can be truly trusted, and the rest will only seek to use you for their own ends.

Find a weaker vessel to try to warp to your uses, little man. Try again to use me to play your ridiculous games, and I'll make a point of running you through at the first opportunity. Though it might be doing you too great a favor if it won your release from this world, as well as a fighting chance at a warrior's honor.
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

thistletumbler wrote:thistle cracks up with laughter.

perhaps the citizens of that silly little town suffer from delusions of granduer....

that made me laugh big time. come hit me with your little stick if you wanna...

Oh? I thought twas an ass I heard.....
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Folks, this is a game, this game, not the sad one we're escaping from. Why all the threats of violence, and why take things personally? Just because it CAN be done, doesn't really follow that it HAS to be done. If war, threats and violence are so important, then maybe WoW might be fun, or maybe some kingdom other than this one. Can't we just have a nice game without theatrics, threats, violence and hit lists?
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion watches half the room faint at the mention of a game without theatrics. Grumbling he starts to look for some smelling salts.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

You mean the Sims? :shock:
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Rowane wrote:
arthur_loxley wrote:I had seen a Fenian grant on the market of Paz a few days ago. Are we being accused of something that Fenia is also doing on our markets?
Rowane stretches and saunters forth from the shadows, a small smile that is nearly a sneer hovering over the corners of her lips. She tosses her hair back from her face with a smooth motion and rests her hand lightly on her sword hilt as she speaks.

What's the matter, little man? Worried about my knives? Your butchers seem to appreciate that I'm not gouging them as the others were.

Every ounce of iron in my shop was bought in Paz. Every piece of metal I place on the market, whether it be sword or helm or butcher's tool, was created with my sweat, and aye, sometimes my blood, in my own shop. A Fenian kinswoman of mine managed to win release from this poisonous world and bequeathed me her belongings. She was kind enough to provide for a grant so I'd be able to return home safely, without fear of robbers. With these sort of accusations, it appears I can more easily look for friends in Fenia than I can in Bravia, my homeland. Or perhaps it is only the same old truth, that only kin can be truly trusted, and the rest will only seek to use you for their own ends.

Find a weaker vessel to try to warp to your uses, little man. Try again to use me to play your ridiculous games, and I'll make a point of running you through at the first opportunity. Though it might be doing you too great a favor if it won your release from this world, as well as a fighting chance at a warrior's honor.
You assume that I care about you in any way whatsoever and fail to realize I don't have a clue who, what, when, or why you are in Bravia, your homeland or not. And really, it wasn't you that I was referring to; though I can't really remember the name of the person who did hold the Fenian grant but I know it wasn't "Rowane" that I recognized in the Paz market.

Threats of violence only serve to illustrate immaturity. I have no qualms or issues with you, nor do I wish to interact with you after this. Should you wish to become a stalker to make good on your threats, do realize I am an experienced swordsmen though I would rather not have to prove it.

I wonder curiously why you would seek to single me out when in no way were you referenced or mentioned. It seems that theatrics, drama, and threats may be your strong-suit; though I wish not to play that game with you.
Jilou

Post by Jilou »

It appears that this thread has strayed far from topic and has degenerated into insults.

Here in Secfenia we appreciate and understand all opinions and treat them equally. What we don't wish to see is role play turning into a slanging match. I have seen some OOC creeping here and I think that it is for the best of all parties if this thread now be closed.

I ask you not to take this debate into other threads or open up a new one to continue this particular area of disagreement.

Thank you

Jilou.