Split from PP Office

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Hephastion

Re: PP Office - Report a Crime Here

Post by Hephastion »

I was putting good odds on you as well Balerion.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Anyways, I'm not really interested since it's girly thing.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Hep it was a joke. I had thought about sponsoring such betting as seen in a few OLD threads but Xenor won't leave the safety of Paz.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Maria

Post by Maria »

Giggles when she hears Athnal talk about women and soup and beer.

"OK guys, this is very amusing but I suppose I should remind everyone that this is the PP office. Can we please move our other conversations outside?"

Walking out, she takes Heph aside and whispers, "Here's 20 frez on Xenor. I'm going home now to make some warm soup. You can send a messenger to the house with my winnings. Thanks Heph. Toodles everyone!"
balerion

Post by balerion »

I bet 5 F he will not even leave Paz and fight me.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

And lets sit back and hear what the Fenians make of this latest disgrace. Lets not forget people, Bravians are the only ones who can be labelled as criminals.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

"Hail the Almighty Pillow"
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

I lost my dragon again...but this time I found him...don't worry he'll be punished...nothing for yall to do :P
Fulcatz

Re: Split from PP Office

Post by Fulcatz »

- Three pages of OOC and other postings not related to filing a charge removed from the Bravia PP office. -

New IC threads are welcome for discussion but please remember that the PP office is for reporting crimes only. The Public Prosecutor thread is not a court to argue about the legality of charges filed, it's not a betting hall to place bets on the outcome of a fight, it's not a place to bait and troll others. Any posts unrelated to the filing of charges placed in the PP office will be split.

Thanks in advance for your help in observing the purpose of the Viceregal PP threads.

Mage Fulcatz