[ORP]Times in North Fenshire

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Zuan

Re: [ORP]Times in North Fenshire

Post by Zuan »

He did not have much time to react, as she leaned in to kiss him, after she accepted his proposal. However he enjoyed the kiss, and the taste of her lips, before they parted and his lips returned to a grin. He was unable to hide his clear and overwhelming joy at the positive reaction to the proposal. Whilst he had no reason to think Ella would rebuke him, he was well aware of her anxieties and concerns which had plagued her thoughts for a long time. Both when it came to their courting and indeed anything more permanent in the future, yet in this moment, with his request, she had said ‘yes’.

Before he could speak however, she appeared to have another request. Ofcourse, she phrased it as a question, but he was no fool, and could see the underlying meaning beneath her words. He pondered for but a moment, reaching his hand out to caress her cheek softly before speaking.
”I know of your fears and your anxieties Ella.” His words were almost a whisper, even though there was no one around to listen into their conversation/ ”And I would never seek to push onto you position or pressure you do not yet seek or crave. Therefore, what I ask of you is to be my wife – and nothing more.”

He continued on, after a brief pause, to elaborate slightly, suspecting she might have questions for that statement.”As such, I would not expect you to become the Queen of Fenia, you are already the Queen of my heart, and that is enough for me. When you feel ready, when you feel comfortable, and that point we can work on a coronation to enthrone you as Queen of Fenia.” He smiled and leaned in to kiss her momentarily before finishing his thoughts. ”What matters to me is your happiness, and the world knows that we are one, bound together for all to see and know. This is not about titles or rule or even my Kingdom, but my love for you, and your love for me.”
High King of The Fenians - Brother to Dahlia, Ambra, Trinity, Sera & Zhou