Looking for dice & duel partner

Moderator: Community Team

Raef

Re: Looking for dice & duel partner

Post by Raef »

Lady Nikola is tired of beating me to a pulp all the time. She wants a real challenge :P

I'm down for Dueling anyone also! I am quite terrible at dice so no thank you.
Lord Raef Vael'darion, Baron of Greyford, High Sidhe of the Summer Realm & Loyal Citizen of Fenia
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Raef wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:41 am Lady Nikola is tired of beating me to a pulp all the time. She wants a real challenge :P
I'm not tired of beating you up, dear Raef. It's just tough scraping you up off the ground and putting you back together again every time! Pillow Fight Makes me feel bad for you! :(
Raef

Post by Raef »

Nikola wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:24 pm
Raef wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:41 am Lady Nikola is tired of beating me to a pulp all the time. She wants a real challenge :P
I'm not tired of beating you up, dear Raef. It's just tough scraping you up off the ground and putting you back together again every time! Pillow Fight Makes me feel bad for you! :(
"Ouch! My pride!", laments dramatically. "Perhaps I like the aftercare :D Feel free to beat me up any time :snowhill: "
Lord Raef Vael'darion, Baron of Greyford, High Sidhe of the Summer Realm & Loyal Citizen of Fenia
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

You have challenged Raef to a Stats based duel to severe injury!
Done! I shall come with a medical kit so we can patch you back up on the spot. :D
Raef

Post by Raef »

Ah my lovely Princess, I do believe you are a sadist :lol:

My weapon proficiency has reached 98% thanks to your beatings. Shall we go again?

*flexes as best he can with two black eyes and a loose tooth*