The Wedding of Zuan and Ella

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Napier

Re: The Wedding of Zuan and Ella

Post by Napier »

Napier as he referred to himself in some occasions was now flying in his beast form as a bat.
This was the most appropriate way in this gathering as he needed to be fast and unbothered.

His sole objective was to find his pumpkin and to check if everything was in order.
He learned everything about her life and feelings so he was careful.

Some would say overprotective but he felt like he had to make up for all the time he was absent.
No one could really blame him as no one knew that he was still around but every new bad information he gathered was a new scar for him.

He found the bride quickly and landed on her shoulder and came close to her ear to whisper something to her.

"My lovely pumpkin are you ok? Is anything not to your liking? Did someone do anything to hurt you?", he looked around them and observed the scenery.
He closed even closer and whispered very slowly, "One word from you and all of this is going to end in a bloodbath!
It's been ages since I've done something like that. I get the chills just to remember..umm."

The bride was silent and seemed really focused so Napier decided to keep his opinions to himself and to remain as an ornament on her shoulder in case
she decides to give him the ok to have his way.

He knew that chance was slim but drama was in his nature. Her happiness was the most important thing in that moment for him.
One way or another.
Last edited by Napier on Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do you believe in love?
Do you believe in destiny?
True love may come only once in a thousand lifetimes...
Napier

Post by Napier »

error
Do you believe in love?
Do you believe in destiny?
True love may come only once in a thousand lifetimes...
Grandfather

Post by Grandfather »

Grandfather walks over to Tyris and Rosalie with a pair of crystal goblets and small wine decanters as well as two small candles and flint boxes to hand off with instructions to give them to their respective members when the ceremony gets to the part where these items are mentioned; as well as to confirm they each have the rings to be handed in at the appropriate time as well.

"Shouldn't be long now."
He says in a gravelly voice.

"Pleasure to meet you by the way."
he says to Tyris
and to Rosalie
"and my how you've grown. Last I saw, you were Karina's age."
-banner by SaelaV90