The Cathedral

Moderator: Community Team

Tuvoria

The Cathedral

Post by Tuvoria »

Our lovely Cathedral has been desecrated by dark forces most likely aligned with the dragon who took the castle. Our priestess, Alexandria, was tossed out. I informed those responsible to return things or I would make it difficult for the Cathedral to operate. Today I was forced to take those initial steps. There will be no sermons given until the Cathedral is purified.

Tuvoria
Lieutenant in the Bravian Gaurdsmen
General of Bravia
Former Mayor of Bravia City
Deacon of the Light

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Akos

Re: The Cathedral

Post by Akos »

Oh, so it *was* you who destroyed items then?

And let's be accurate now, you told me to turn it back to the light or lose you, but hey, trashing your temple and denying people of services instead of, oh I don't know, reaching out to the VR to ask for a counter revolt, trying a revolt yourself etc seems like a super solid plan.

Not very 'light' of you is it?
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

You desccrated the temple and never bothered to ask the deacons our views or if one of us would be willing to take over. Alexi should have had you do that. Instead you came in like a whirlwind and destroyed the peace and history of the Cathedral. It can still function, just not effeciently as before. Once you are your dark taint are gone we can go in and purify the temple and rededicate it back to where it belongs.

Akos

Post by Akos »

You fail to realise my aptitude for efficiency. That's ok. I will fix the things you broke.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Since I'm already being blamed, Akos if there is anything at all that you need let me know and I'll see what I can do. Light and Dark are mere masks creatures wear. Some of those walking in 'darkness' are the most gracious I've met while some of those in the 'light' seem to be the most distasteful. Having just left Bravia I am sad I cannot attend one of your services in person. I'm sure it would be delicious.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

I take no glory in what I had to do. I simply could not stand idly by and continue to let things be desecrated by the forces of darkness and evil that have stained our lands of late.

Akos

Post by Akos »

Oh my friend, you haven't seen desecration yet. I mean, so far everything is desecration free! Well, except for what was desecrated by your hands. But as I said, that damage is already being mitigated.

Bale! My favourite dragon! Did you know we were both put onto the unclean list? How fun! I fixed up that error too...any uncleanliness shall be done by our hands and our hands alone!
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

My question as an interested party, Why was the Cathedral Revolted in the first place? As I have been a priest of said cathedral before we never had need of revolting! If some one needed or wanted a break we simply swapped out who ran the place, or was there some other reason it HAD to be revolted?
Akos

Post by Akos »

It was my birthday to myself to be honest.

Sometimes you just gotta press a button, ya know?
Logo

Post by Logo »

From the Dark Cathedral of Cork:
Demons or angels, gods or devils there is little difference.
Be careful, casting them out, lest you exorcise the best thing in you.

Light or dark, punching or snuggling, chaos is unstable footing and its edges are sharp.
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know