[Game] Winter Scavenger Hunt

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Petunia

Re: [Game] Winter Scavenger Hunt

Post by Petunia »

Feeling a little under the weather, Anneke was wrapped up warm. She clapped her hands - both to keep them warm, and in congratulations - as one searcher found something.

"Well done Balerion, you have found a Cream of Broccoli - sounds very healthy! Nikola, I'm sorry, you didn't find anything."

She heard someone calling out, and called back, "I'm sorry if we disturbed you. There are some items lost around here, and we're trying to find them. Perhaps you might like to join in?"

Spots searched today:
Balerion: J7 - found a Cream of Broccoli
Argenth: C8
Nikola: H6

balerion

Post by balerion »

I think E7 will do, how about you?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Ella

Post by Ella »

Ella went searching at N2.
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋
Petunia

Post by Petunia »

"Nothing found today, unfortunately. But keep going, everyone - there's plenty to locate!" Petunia nodded to the searchers.

Today's searched spots:
Balerion: E7
Ella: N2

balerion

Post by balerion »

What'll it be, I think C3.
Shaker of Castles
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Trying to steer clear of Balerion's mighty tail, Nikola and Ben wandered over to J14 and began to dig.
Ella

Post by Ella »

Ella wandered over to search a new section. A15
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋
Petunia

Post by Petunia »

Petunia had suddenly become cold - in fact, she seemed frozen to the spot and felt unable to move. It was only when one of her household staff arrived, and looked puzzled that she hadn't replied to his greeting, that she managed to get a few words out. "So...cold." He had actually brought some warm soup for her as well as a fur-lined cloak, so he quickly put the cloak around her and gently fed her the soup. After a while, she began to feel a little bit better, and could get up, so she huddled into the cloak and managed to clamber on to the small cart that he'd arrived in. Then when she got home, she went straight to bed, a hot water bottle at her feet, snuggling under the covers until she got warm enough to fall asleep.

The next day, she arrived to take her place to watch the searches. But this time, she had arranged for a warm fire to be built a little way from the lake shore. And there was a small table on which had been laid some refreshments and, crucially, a tureen of warm soup and some warming mead. Once that was set up, she looked around.

"My apologies for not completing the day yesterday. Sadly, nobody found anything, although we have had some near misses!"

Searches yesterday:
Balerion: C3
Nikola: J14
Ella: A15

balerion

Post by balerion »

D3 for me.
Shaker of Castles
Petunia

Post by Petunia »

Today Petunia was feeling much better, and certainly warmer, though there was only one searcher. She smiled at him sympathetically. "Sorry, but no luck today. And in fact, I'm quite sure there is nothing along that section." (OOC I've removed a few spots in the early part of row 3.)

After a moment, she made a little announcement. "I think that you should have time to look in three spots each day, from now on. And please help yourselves to refreshments, and a warm by the fire."

Today's searched spot:
Balerion: D3