[Game] Winter Scavenger Hunt

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Petunia

Re: [Game] Winter Scavenger Hunt

Post by Petunia »

Ben was busy digging and searching and, as yesterday, Nikki joined Petunia to chat, which Petunia was enjoying. While they talked, Nikki again noticed a sparkle out on the lake, and went to look. After a while, she looked up triumphantly, just after Ben did the same.

Petunia grinned, "Another good day, with each of you finding purses with 50 Freznics in them. Well done!"

Nikola: D6 - 50F, D7, D8, D14 - 50F

Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Ben was quite excited today as he just knew he'd find more treasures at the lake. Nikola grinned at his enthusiasm and decided to let him do all the digging today. The lake was pretty much completely dug up, so Ben spent most of his time looking for untouched areas and then digging. Nikola brought a bottle of mead and poured two glasses for herself and Petunia. "This has been a nice adventure, Petunia. I'm just sorry more people did not come out to try their luck," she commented as she watched Ben busy searching and digging. After having dug up four more holes, he began searching for more. He seemed to have found something and placed his ice pick in the spot then came over to report his findings to Nikola and Petunia. "I've dug up four areas and there is only one left. Leave it for someone else? Or do you want me to dig it up now?" His eyes were eager, but he would not overstep without permission from Petunia.

J6, H7, E8, J13
Petunia

Post by Petunia »

"Yes," Petunia nodded at Nikki as she sipped her share of mead. I thought there were some nice things to find, so it's a bit sad that so few people chose to search for them."

She grinned when Ben came over, triumphant at having found four prizes this time. "Well done, Ben. In fact, by my calculations, there are two more possible places to search - A6 and E8 - and I'm pretty sure they each contain a prize, so I think you ought to collect them! Then I'll do a round-up of winners and the prizes they have dug up."

(Edited remaining spaces - sorry for any confusion!)
Last edited by Petunia on Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Ben grinned excitedly at Petunia's suggestion and hurried back onto the ice. A short while later he returned. "I didn't find anything at A6 or E7, but I did at E2 and H13!" he reported and held up his catch of the day. Nikola smiled broadly and clapped her hands. "Well done, Ben! Remind me to bring you along next time, too!"
Petunia

Post by Petunia »

"Well done, Ben and Nikki, you've got the remaining items, which were 100 Freznics, two lots of 50 Freznics, an Oakmeal Cookie, a Fish, and a Cup of beef soup." She smiled at them, and then spent a few minutes writing down the full list of items and the successful searchers.
Prizes won:

Balerion:
2 x Fish
1 Cream of broccoli
1 x Oatmeal cookie
2 x 50 Freznics
1 x 100 Freznics

Ella:
1 x Fish
1 x Oatmeal cookie
2 x 50 Freznics
1 x 100 Freznics

Nikola:
1 x Fish
1 x Cup of chicken soup
1 x Cup of beef soup
1 x Oatmeal cookie
1 x Tuna casserole
6 x 50 Freznics
3 x 100 Freznics
1 x 1,000 Freznics
Well done to the winners! Thank you for playing, and we will arrange to get your prizes to you as soon as we can.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Thank you for setting this up, Petunia! It was a lot of fun. :)