You Feedback Has Been Heard

Zachrin

You Feedback Has Been Heard

Post by Zachrin »

We have heard from several players that they did not like the tavern that was running. Listening to our players led us to remove that tavern and release a project I've been secretly working on to restore the AJAX Chat that was a player favorite with some modifications to only run via the IG Inface instead of the forums. What does this mean?

No NPC's can enter the taverns, but the old system has been touched up and runs much smoother in the initial tests. To access, just go to the Tavern Page and select which Tavern you wish to check out. The Mysts and Jovial are both available at this time. We appreciate you playing Secfenia and appreciate any feedback you have on our systems. Suggestions and bug reports are always welcomed.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Aishe

Re: You Feedback Has Been Heard

Post by Aishe »

Will we ever get NPC access?

The past two years, I’ve spent more time as NPCs in the tavern than as Aishe. I’m really saddened to hear my storytelling is going to be restricted.
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
Zachrin

Re: You Feedback Has Been Heard

Post by Zachrin »

I won't say no, but I won't say yes. NPC's were tied more to the forum than the IG interface so when AJAX Chat was logged in via the Forums it was an easy thing there. NPC's aren't connected as much to an IG password type of thing in the backend so much. So... Is it impossible? I can't say no, but it may not be something that I can recreate. With that said, I will put that pot on the burner to stew for the future to see what possible code I might think of to be able to potentially add it. I don't want to promise it as it may not work given the way it is connected now, but we shall see. :)
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau