Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Amethyst

Re: Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Amethyst »

Amethyst waved back in joy, and waved back to Bridgett. Amethyst fluttered in a spot stopping at Bridget when Bridget brought up the suggestion to ask a question. Amethyst spoke in her dancing voice, "By chance do you know the best person to contact on finding field work. I remember seeing field work posts when I first arrived but there seems to be a lack of them now. Maybe I have missed a growing season?" Amethyst brought up to be her last quest before she can start her own fields soon.
Amethyst

Post by Amethyst »

Amethyst receives a letter from the Widu Mayor with help finding the field rather quickly.
She blushes, and thanks Bridgette for giving her a letter if she gets stuck. Amethyst flies to the fields to start her first farming adventure as a fairy.
FlorBel

Post by FlorBel »

:oops:
Flor He loved to explore, and needed to expand his business as a novice merchant…
She was poor, but she would not give up so easily, even though she was on the road, one early morning in autumn. She probably shouldn't have brought her cat, since it would ruin her business plans, but she needed to stay awake, she would give anything to taste those juicy, delicious oranges.
When you saw the town in the distance, your cat ran so fast, probably to steal bread? She didn't have the energy to chase him, she doesn't even know why she wanted to have a pet so young.
With the little energy she had left, Flor spread her wings to the entrance of the town, her hair was disheveled, she prayed to the gods, so that her ghost-like appearance would not frighten the inhabitants.
"Hello, hello, here I am as a tourist... Nice day"
He remembered that his cat was stealing bread, but he didn't care :oops:
SocraTeo

Post by SocraTeo »

"Hello !" the young man said rather abruptly, he hadn't quite mastered the sounds of this new language yet and it caused him unending awkward moments. "I am Socra'Teo." he fidgets as words fail to follow his name, toying with one of his strands of blood red hair a thought comes to mind. "I wish you all a pleasant season ".
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Bridget waves at the newest arrival to Widu. "Welcome, Socra'Teo! Glad to meet you in person."
Thank you, Aishe!
Chailyn

Post by Chailyn »

Waves hello to anyone around. She then heads off to check out what Widu has to offer, as she is thinking about a new place to call home, though she is unsure.
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Bridget waves back, "Welcome to Widu. Let me know if you need anything."
Thank you, Aishe!