Roses for the Bees

Moderator: Community Team

Chailyn
Roses for the Bees

Post by Chailyn »

How do I give them to the bees?

All the bee houses need roses. I have some to give.
Beehive #4

Beehive #5

Beehive #6
Aishe

Re: Roses for the Bees

Post by Aishe »

Contact the town rancher (@Mantas). They are in charge of planting roses, with the Town Hall's inventory. If they are actually out of roses (possible, but I'd say unlikely), then you can always donate them to the TH and he can use them for the bees. Most likely though, the TH has roses and doesn't need them. I would hold onto them and ask first if they need them before donating because if they have a stockpile, then your donation was kind of pointless.

Being mayor, he can also buy them from you and then use them for the bees, so you at least get some money from it. Unlike donating, this would require direct communication, but it's a better option for you if they need the roses / you want to get the roses to the TH. Being a newer citizen [player], saving up funds can be important!

Either way, reach out to him and see what he says. :) It's possible the town is not maintaining the beehives for a reason different than being out of roses. (Maybe they have too much honey and decided it's not worth the maintenance currently.)
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
Chailyn
Re: Roses for the Bees

Post by Chailyn »

Thank you for that information!
The market here is very bare, no honey to be seen. I shall contact the mayor to see if the roses are wanted.