[ORP | House RP] Latchom Kan Villa for BDR

Moderator: Community Team

Aishe

Re: [ORP | House RP] Latchom Kan Villa for BDR

Post by Aishe »

As familiar footsteps approached the enclosed courtyard, Aishe finished off her first glass and refilled it. It was as she was sitting the wine bottle back down that Mallory entered the space, carrying something unexpected. Her eyebrows rose in question, blue eyes falling on the barrel in her arms. The scent of the sloshing content drifted to her, her curiosity growing tenfold. "It certainly smells more interesting than the last batch! Sit it wherever; I'll move it to the cellar later... After a taste."

She sipped the strawberry wine, not wanting to switch drinks so soon after just starting her favourite one. Once the bottle before her was empty though, that barrel was calling her name. The older blonde smiled in appreciation as Mallory sat the gift down.

"It seems today is a day of giving." The Kralisi looked away from her sister towards the hounds, motioning forward to bring her attention to the small black mass tucked between her beasties.
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia | Mayor of Paz 🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
Mallory

Post by Mallory »

She let her toes absorb the warmth beneath her feet as she decided where to place the gift. Aishe was usually pretty smart at choosing spots she could still revel in the part of humanity she missed. The sun on her skin. She settled on a darker shaded spot off to the side to protect the contents. That should help it? Right? She mentally asked herself.

She basked im the warmth of the air around her and took a deep, though unneeded breath. As she did her nose started twitching a bit at the scents around her. When Aishe mentioned that it was a day of giving confusion crossed her very readable expression before she turned and looked where her sister gestured and made a high pitched, almost silent squeel.

IS THAT? she asked, her head whipping back to her sister so fast her hair tangled in her face. FOR ME? Her excitement wouldn't be contained so she started bouncing and clapping for the briefest of moments before stopping to go to the puppy pile.
Mallory Namid Sanchari
"In Death, Life"
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Aishe winced ever so slightly as the pitch of her sister's squeal was uncomfortable to her sensitive ears, but her smile did not falter. She nodded in answer, pleased with the reaction. Sipping on wine, she watched Mallory approach the hounds. Greg and Nightly both lifted their heads at her approach, one of them giving a low grumbling growl. It was a noise that came from the innate need to protect, but he ceased after a moment, having made his warning and knowing Mallory well. The growl stirred the pup from its sleep, eyes fluttering open. Its head lifted, gaze settling on the figure before them. There was an uncertainty in its movements as it stood, stretched, then stared at Mallory. The adult beasts were watching closely, but remained laying.

"No clue if it is a boy or a girl, a bit hard to tell when they are this little... But, we found you a Nether pup! Okay, Akos found you one - she did all the searching." The Kralisi paused briefly before continuing. "My hounds have taken a liking to the young one, which may prove to make things... Difficult. Hopefully because they know and trust you, they will be content enough with your fixation. I imagine the possessiveness will ease in time, but you may need to have some patience."
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
Mallory

Post by Mallory »

She knew her phei was speaking and part of her brain heard and stored the words but the other part was assessing the puppy pile and the best way to get closest to the littlest bundle. She did catch the note that Akos had found her the very best present in the whole wide worlds. Non-threatening...well as non-threatening as a vampire could be... was the best approach she decided and sat crosslegged on the ground beside the puppy pile. "Hello boys, what have you got there. Is that a new friend for me?" She asked. "Looks like you're doing an amazing job protecting it. Is this a via for more treats? I guess you liked the last. She asked in a teasing lilt, waiting to see their reaction before sticking out a hand. Animals, no matter which dimension they were from, could be very, very protective of the young. "Hi there. I'm Mallory, Namid really, I don't suppose you count as gaje do you? I'm so excited to meet you. I have a feeling we're going to be spending a lot of time with these two. They seem to have decided to be your protectors." she wasn't going to not introduce herself, you never knew what creatures understood and she wasn't a rude creature herself, well... not on purpose. "Oh Tell Akos this is the best present ever, thank you both. I don't mind work and all the bribes needed to put it in." she said flashing a smile back at Aishe.
Mallory Namid Sanchari
"In Death, Life"
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Things seemed to be going well, considering the beasts allowed Mallory to sit near them. Greg stared at her, but Nightly reached out with his muzzle and nudged her extended hand, as if telling her to remove it from his presence. The pup, however, was curious and pushed past Nightly to approach the offering. Nightly shifted yet remained laying, keeping his head close to Mallory's hand - but he let the little one investigate. Its wet nose went to work sniffing the fingertips first, working its way up the fingers and to the palm.

Aishe watched quietly, not wanting to disturb the process with her voice. The pup had confidence, but was easily startled when focused on something and it was certainly focused. She sipped more on the wine, leaning back onto her hand and stretching her legs out a bit more.