[RP] Times Change....

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Elysium

Re: [RP] Times Change....

Post by Elysium »

Her mouth closed abruptly, and it all stopped as she soothed herself again. And when she did, her white aura shimmered around her, glittered and lit up in an array of peace. She tilted her head to the side as the whispers that had died down, had fluttered back up.

'Your shaman sacrificed himself to summon a god.'

Another whispered into his mind.

'A god powerful enough to seal back what was given to you.'

'A gift that you can not control.'
Bloodwyvern

Post by Bloodwyvern »

The Orc slowly got back to his feet, the pain still resonating after her shout, deciding he had to be far more careful about what he said she was...powerful... he looked into her eyes for a few moments, perhaps a sub concious act of defiance on his part, but it was ingrained in his mind that he should never back down. "A...god?" the orc looked taken aback, he had no idea that Shamans even had such an ability...

He sighed slightly as his mind went to the prophesy...that the power would destroy him, his people, and his foes... "The Humans have already destroyed my homeland.... Is there no way to unlock this? Learn to control it..." the Orc grinned, a disconcerting thing coming from any orc, particularly bloodwyvern, revealing a row of sharpened teeth "Or if not....to unleash it within the humans lands..." Vengance....he could sacrifice himself to destroy the human empire.... He would become a legend...
Elysium

Post by Elysium »

Her form shifted and faded from his view, and yet still she was there. The whispers grew silent for a moment perhaps too long. When they started again they were laughing, hysterically. Boasting over one another as they cackled and roared with pleasure and taunt.

Then they settled from their laughter and became calmed.

'You drive to avenge yourself for reasons that do not exist. You shall not hurt the children, for this is not the way.'
Bloodwyvern

Post by Bloodwyvern »

The laughter confused, and annoyed the Orc, he looked around for sign of her for a few moments and waited for it to subside, which it did...eventually. He was still not used to hearing her voice inside his head. Her next words however, angered him, he knew he couldn't see her, but was pretty sure she could still see him. "Reasons that do not exist?!" the orc growled angrily, outraged that she would act as though the death of his friends, family, meant nothing."Those bastard humans killed every orc they saw! And I am not to hurt them? If revenge against those...things is not the way then what is?!" he spat the words out angrily, finishing off with a few select orcish curses against the humans before taking a deep breath "If revenge is not the way. what is?"
Elysium

Post by Elysium »

She viewed things differently then him, of course, and as she stayed out of sight, the whispers still spoke in his head clearly.

'Let it go.' They were plain and simple.
Bloodwyvern

Post by Bloodwyvern »

Bloodwyvern looked taken aback, she wanted him to just....forget what the humans had done to his people. Forget his hatred of them.... give up on revenge. "L...let it go?" the orc asked, somewhat stunned. He had grown up fighting humans, his tribe had been in constant conflict with one group or another, some orcs, like Kit, did not have the same...difficulty integrating within human society as he did, in fact the only creatures bloodwvyern got along with were the Dwarf Valir, and the sealed elemental Xeno. Neither of which were what one would call human.

Bloodwyvern sighed heavily and looked around for a few moments "I..cannot just...let go of my hate, humans deserve nothing more than a quick death...and that is a mercy..." he sub-consciously placed his hand upon the hilt of his blade "Why do you ask this of me?"
Elysium

Post by Elysium »

Still out of his sights, but a presence of peace emitted around him,

'I do not ask. But demand. For it is the way it much be.'
Bloodwyvern

Post by Bloodwyvern »

He felt the peace wash around him and it did calm him, but Bloodwyvern was an orc, hate was within his blood and hatred of humans had been deep seated within him throughout his entire life. "you demand?" the orc raised an eyebrow "You cannot force an orc to let go of hate...of anger, it is what our species thrives upon in battle... Humans have...always fought me.... I have always fought them..that is the way of the world, I cannot simply become peaceful because you demand it." Bloodwyvern sighed and shrugged his shoulders for a second "I..Can... let go of my desire for revenge however...if you wish that..."
Elysium

Post by Elysium »

The air heated,

'O Child, if I wanted you to be the next daisy plucked out of the earth, you would be just that.' the voices assured him. 'If I wanted you beautiful. You would be beautiful. This one controls all.' they whipped at him.

And then, they just stopped.The air shifted, the voices stopped.
Bloodwyvern

Post by Bloodwyvern »

He was wary as she spoke, seemingly boasting of her power to him, over him perhaps. He listened to the voices with an unchanging expression, carefully weighing his next words when everything suddenly stopped....was she gone....or was she merely trying to make him think so. He took a deep breath, and spoke, his words very slightly hesitant as he was still unsure of her real purpose. "Then what do you wish me to be?" the orc couldn't help but smile slightly "Surely it is easier to...control.... things if the things you control agree?"